Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 7, 2017
Me loves my Jennifer Carpenter. She was marvelous in "Dexter" and this movie shows off her talents even more. Starts off with a bit of humor but quickly turns into a nightmare. Image quality is excellent. A must have for any horror fan and/or Jennifer Carpenter fan...
on November 15, 2017
This movie was great, it had great characters and the story was really interesting.
Now saying that. I don't know what Jennifer Carpenter was doing in this BUT oh my God she ruined this whole movie. What director would ask the star to run around hyperventilating this whole damn film. We literally had to turn the movie off, it was giving us a huge headache.
Don't watch this unless you can handle one of the most annoying second half's to a movie I have seen.
on July 22, 2015
I was impressed by the speed with which the item arrived. The movie itself is pretty good for what it is which is a remake of another movie called REC. A lot of fans of REC dislike Quarantine because they feel it didn't live up to the source material. As a fan of the book The Shining by Stephen King and a big critic of the movie adaptation, I can understand. I've never seen REC and I can't speak to that. If you haven't seen REC I think you'll almost certainly enjoy Quarantine as much as I did. No expectations going in. It's a zombie found footage movie.

It is what it is.
on April 24, 2017
i thought the movie might be kind of cheesy, but i loved it! scary big time cuz it could happen. not boogie man stuff, this could in fact happen to anyone! :)
on November 14, 2017
Great little spooky movie. Pleasantly surprised. Better than a lot of the horror flicks out there.
on October 20, 2016
Great horror flick. Very well done. Lots of scares and good plot. The shooting of the film was done effectively in order add drama and scares.
on February 12, 2011
I try to avoid one or two sentence reviews: they're not fair to others who might like to know something of the film before buying it. But after reading some of the other reviews - especially by those who liked the film - the only thing I can add is that this is, by far and away, the most intense movie I've ever seen in my life. How do I know this? Because I have a bad back and it came very close to "going out" just sitting there watching the movie. The only other movie that was anywhere near as intense (for me anyway) was "The Blair Witch Project"; but that one failed the bad back test. Only "Quarantine" nearly zapped me.

Although it's well established that "Quarantine" is a re-make of the Spanish movie "rec," there's another movie, much older, that seems very likely the source of both of these movies. That movie is Lamberto Bava's "Demons 2," which takes place entirely within an apartment building. The thrust of that movie, as with both "Quarantine" and "rec" is the survivors of an initial zombie attack going from floor to floor to escape the ever expanding army of zombies. In "Demons 2," unlike "Quarantine" and "rec," the primary characters - a young married couple - do manage to finally escape the apartment building. Of course, in "Demons 2" there are no outside forces barring the exit - just the ever-present zombies. Nor was the precipitating factor a viral attack; rather, it was a mysterious video being watched by a young lady celebrating her birthday.
on May 13, 2012
I truly enjoyed this movie & I can't wait to get Quarantine 2. I love Zombie flicks & this qualifies as one although I don't think it was intended to be classified as one. This is a keeper! Worth buying or renting. This movie is done as an interview/journalism piece but that doesn't detract from the film.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 12, 2017
awesume
on November 22, 2015
Really good movie will definitely be watching numerous times