6 Quart Premium Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Lid - Induction Compatible - Multipurpose Use for Home Kitchen or Restaurant - Chef’s Choice - by Utopia Kitchen
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This premium quality stainless-steel stockpot is designed for efficient and even heat distribution which makes sticking and burning less likely; premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- The induction compatible 24 x 15 cm saucepot delivers scrumptious results, whether you're making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers
- Tight-fitting lids hold in moisture which locks in flavors and nutrients as you cook; keeps food hot till you're ready to serve
- Stainless steel cooking surface maintains its color; does not react with food, or alter flavors
- The pot is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe upto 500 degree Fahrenheit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Finn-karelia|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Sliver|
|Item Dimensions||—||12 x 14 x 7 in||7.8 x 8.4 x 7.8 in||10.5 x 12.9 x 6.1 in||9.25 x 12.6 x 13 in||11 x 14.5 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||5 lbs||3.5 lbs||—||3 lbs||5.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||18-10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||6 Quart Stock Pot||6-Qt||5-Qt||6-Quart||6.5-Qt||8 quarts|
Premium Cookware! This 100% Stainless Steel Saucepot is the cornerstone of every kitchen. This premium cookware is built with high-quality Stainless Steel which enables even and efficient heat distribution. This heavy and durable saucepot is non-reactive, keeping the food flavors natural and tasty. It is perfect for making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers. Designed with high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, these pots hold heat well and limit evaporation.
• Premium Quality Stainless Steel
• Induction Compatible
• Even and Efficient Heat Distribution
• Tight-Fitting Lids
• Dishwasher Safe
Do not heat the pan when it is empty as it may cause corrosion and give your pan a brownish look.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality-wise, the edges are a touch thin, though not sharp. Our concern for the long run is that the multiple layer bottom is not totally encapsulated. That is to say, the stainless steel is not continuous around the bottom, but has an open seam where the bottom joins to the pot. It is quite a thin line, but still leaves some question in our mind as to longevity.
When fixing spaghetti, I use this pot to prepare sauce, and a microwave pasta cooker for noodles.
Made in China.
Very thin and lite weight for a stainless steel stock pot. everything seems to fit correctly. No defects or workmanship flaws seen so far.
As for actual practical use. I'll review it on a later date for now. For the price it seems to fit my present need.