Kid Agains Quarterback Touchdown Grand Slam Football Toss Game, Multi
|Sport Type||Baseball, American Football|
|Age Range (Description)||6+ years|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes - frame, target, 4 Footballs, 6 baseballs, carrying case and instructions
- Includes : Heavy Duty Target and Frame, 4 Footballs, 6 plastic baseballs Portable with Carrying Case
- 8 games in 1 - 4 different games to play on each side of the Reversible target
- 90 % pre glued only 9 pieces snap together for fast assembly
- Perfect for beach, camping, tailgate, bedroom, basement, hallway and more
- Family choice award & creative kid award
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Water Sports Indoor/Outdoor Toss Challenge and Skills Game
Football meets Baseball with this new awesome version of quarterback touchdowns choice for 4 years so we took quarterback touchdown and added on the back Grand Slam toss turning this already great game by the the people and made it a must have combo set giving 8 variations of games to play on one target and one stand.
- Heavy Duty, Portable w/ Carrying Case.
- Includes: 4 footballs, frame, target, case and Instructions.
- Play 4 different games on one target, including a real live football game with Touchdowns, Interceptions, Field- Goals and more.
-Great for at the Beach, Camping, Tailgate or Backyard, and When it's raining or cold outside, set it up in the garage, hallway, bedroom or basement. Whoop Whoop!
- Fun for Everyone - all ages above 6.
- Enjoy family BBQ's, Vacations, and Birthdays.
- Family Choice Award Winner.
- You won't be disappointed.
Football meets Baseball with this new awesome version of quarterback touchdown s choice and best seller for 4 years so we took quarterback touchdown and added on the back Grand Slam toss turning this already great game by the the people and made it a must have combo set giving 8 variations of games to play on one target and one stand.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31 x 22 x 60 inches; 8 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 years and up
- Item model number : QB01
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 30, 2013
- Manufacturer : Kid Agains
- ASIN : B00FJC0NCO
- Best Sellers Rank: #236,059 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grid, carry case, and instructions are all missing.
I am having to return it and I am super disappointed.
I bought for a fundraising festival for my son's team.
I did receive an entire new game as a replacement from Michael at Kid Again. All the parts are in this game! My son and his friends have tried it out and we are using it for the festival. All is good and the company made it right.
Shortly after returning the item, I was contacted by the manufacturer and asked why we had sent it back unused. I explained our concerns and was surprised to hear back from the company directly. They informed us of the time put into design research and quality of construction. I agreed to allow our teenaged sons and our guests to test the product and was pleasantly surprised.
While it certainly isn't designed for real rough-house football throwing, it has brought hours of fun and entertainment during family gatherings and while having friends over. Truthfully, our sons don't seek out this game out on a regular basis, but when faced with guests of all ages (we've had testers from 2 to 45 years old), we know it will provide laughter and fun. Our teenages like it, but become bored or distracted quickly, while the youngest and oldest players seem to enjoy the challenge for much longer. Having had it for about 6 months already, it has also proven itself to be sturdy enough for repeated setting up and storing, as well as use from multiple players.
Kudos and thanks for a great product!
By Mommy387 on November 5, 2017