|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 1 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||79363-PK|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||79363-PK|
Quartet Magnetic Combination Board, 11 x 14 Inches, Dry-Erase and Cork, Pink Frame (79363-PK)
|Price:||$14.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • Magnetic dry-erase combo board provides 2-in-1 functionality
- • 11” x 14” board with pink frame
- • For occasional use in any environment
- • Write on dry-erase surface or hang items with magnets; Secure items to cork bulletin board surface with push pins
- • Dry-erase marker and magnets are included
- Magnetic dry-erase combo board provides 2-in-1 functionality ^ 11" x 14" board with pink frame ^ For occasional use in any environment ^ Write on dry-erase surface or hang items with magnets; Secure items to cork bulletin board surface with push pins ^ Dry-erase marker and magnets are included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Keep track of your to-do list and leave messages for yourself and others on this versatile, magnetic combo board. The dry-erase surface is smooth to write on and easy to erase. Papers and photos can be easily hung on the board using magnets on the dry-erase section, or push pins on the natural cork section. Board measures 11" x 14" and has a silver and pink plastic frame. Mini dry-erase marker with cap-mounted eraser and magnets are included. Hangs to walls or metal surface using included adhesive tape and magnets.
Compare to similar items
This item Quartet Magnetic Combination Board, 11 x 14 Inches, Dry-Erase and Cork, Pink Frame (79363-PK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||IceNine (DBA Quality Clever, DBA Little Viper)|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 14.5 x 11 in||1 x 23 x 17 in||0.62 x 23 x 17.38 in||1 x 28 x 14 in|
Top Customer Reviews
The magnets are stronger than I thought they would be and hold card stock or business cards without sliding down the board. The marker writes smooth and erases easily without really needing a cleaning spray, unlike some markers. The longest I have left a single note up is about a month, though, so I'm not sure if that would change with a message being left on there longer.