|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 5 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||102|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||102|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.65 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.44 shipping
Quartet Cork Tiles, 12" x 12", Cork Board, Bulletin Board, Mini Wall, 4 Pack (102)
|Price:||$12.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have a handyman setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your handyman will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality services by a handpicked local handyman; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each frameless tile is 12-Inch x 12-Inch, 4 Pack; Natural cork is self-healing for longer lasting use
- Adhesive tape included for fast and easy hanging in any space; For light use in low traffic work environments
- 1/4-Inch thick cork tiles are modular to create a customized bulletin board that holds push pins tight
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customize a board to fit anywhere you need it with easy-to-use cork panels. Self-stick cork panels easily install in any room. Naturally durable cork provides the added benefit of noise absorption in loud areas. Cork surface is self-healing so pin holes are not visible and the custom design surface stays like new for longer. Design the communication surface you need with these 1/4-Inch thick cork panels.
From the Manufacturer
Quartet Natural Cork Tiles, 12" x 12", Modular, Frameless
Create a custom cork board
Cork tiles offer virtually unlimited versatility. Modular functionality allows each 12" x 12" cork tile to be used alone, or placed alongside other tiles to maximize the tackable surface. The frameless design of the tiles allows them to hang seamlessly next to each other, or you can leave space in between for a more creative, and stylish look. Like with any standard bulletin board, items can be quickly and easily tacked up on durable cork surface using push pins. The cork is all natural and has a self-healing feature so that unsightly pin holes will not be left behind when you take down your display items. At 1/4" thick, the cork also has the ability to absorb noise which is an added plus in busy households and work environments. Mount cork tiles to any wall, in any configuration, with the included self-stick adhesive tape and you've got a custom cork board. Cork is designed for light use and is suitable for work, home or school display purposes or for use in arts and crafts projects. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frameless, modular cork tiles are popular because of their varied functionality. The tiles can be used alone or as a group to create a fully tackable cork bulletin board that matches your style and meets your needs. Cork tiles are sold in packs of 4 or 8; 4 pack available in natural or dark cork.
Choose the Quartet Cork Product That's Right for You
Quartet offers a variety of durable cork products that can be used as surfaces for display, or for arts and crafts needs.
|Cork Tiles||Cork Bulletin Board||Cork Roll|
|Surface Type||Natural Cork||Natural Cork||Natural Cork|
|Size||12" x 12"||36" x 24"||24" x 48"|
Cork Tiles--All natural cork material is both durable and tackable. Secure items to these customizable frameless and modular cork tiles using push pins. Each tile is 1/4" thick, measures 12" x 12" and can be used alone or with others for a variety of needs. Adhesive self-stick tape included for mounting.
Cork Bulletin Board--Standard 3' x 2' cork bulletin board features an aluminum finish frame. Ideal for light to moderate display use, the tackable cork holds pinned documents securely in place. The natural, self-healing feature of the cork extends the surface life of the board. Mounting hardware is included.
Cork Roll--Great for craft projects at home, work or school. Natural cork roll measures 24"W x 38"L but can be easily cut to the size and shape you desire. The 3/8" thick cork is ideal for absorbing sound, lining drawers and more. Self-healing ability allows for long lasting use. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Compare to similar items
This item Quartet Cork Tiles, 12" x 12", Cork Board, Bulletin Board, Mini Wall, 4 Pack (102)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||5 x 12 x 12 in||12 x 12 x 2.25 in||12 x 12 x 1.5 in||12.8 x 12.9 x 1.5 in||1.25 x 39.75 x 28 in||0.25 x 12 x 12 in|
Top customer reviews
The adhesive issue. I read many reviews about the double sided adhesives not sticking to the cork board very well, so instead of just seeing how it works for me I put painters tape on the cork material and then the double sides adhesive to the tape. I've had it up for two weeks now and no problems whatsoever. They give you enough adhesive squares so that you can put two on each corner of each cork tile.
I bought two sets because I needed a really long board to tack up all of my headlines and design work for class so that I can see it and sort it out as I am mostly a visual person. So these tiles did the trick for me. Every other cork board that was decent in size was either really expensive or too short in height.
I recommend this to anybody who is looking for a custom solution for specific needs like I had.
It quickly became evident that the properties of the cork and the properties of the self stick pads exhibited an effect that NASA would be interested in. While the self stick pads adhered to the wall like gorilla glue, they rejected the presence of cork like Damien being dragged into church in the Omen. If NASA were to fashion a cork rocket and cover the launch pad in self-stick pads, the rocket would reach orbit very quickly indeed.
Of course, the other property of the self-stick pads would them become apparent. They are virtually impossible to remove from anything but cork.
Fortunately, I was able to fashion a solution. I cut a piece of plywood the size and shape required. Then I wood glued the cork tiles to this. I hung it on her wall like a picture. Not elegant, but functional. It also hides the disgusting remnants of the self-stick pads that remain behind.
Of course, that made the "no tools necessary" claim on the package kind of wrong. I used a table saw and a sander to install the tiles.
If I was using these on a wall though, I would apply them to the cork. Then add a doubled over piece of painters tape before affixing them to the wall. And I would use all 32 squares that were included. Additionally, as others have said, they are too thin for regular push pins. They need to be doubled up first.
1. 2 packs of the 4-set of cork board (this solves the fact that the cork is too thin to stick tacks into)
2. Super glue
3. Removeable adhesive pads (DO NOT use the ones provided in the pack, find ones that are actually designed to come off your wall without ruining it) I used these: Scotch(R) Removable Mounting Squares , 1 x 1 Inches, 16 squares ,Grey(108)
1. Gently clean the cork board with a damp cloth to get rid of any residue or dust. Be careful or it might flake off.
2. Once dry, super glue one cork board piece to the back of another and repeat until you end up with 4 thick cork board pieces that you can actually stick thumb tacks into.
3. Wait for the super glue to set and then use the removable adhesive pads you bought to stick the cork board to the wall. I used 4 pads on every board just to be sure.
It's been two weeks and there's no sign of them falling off like they did the last time and I can actually stick stuff into them! On top of that, I paid basically the same amount for all of the above that I would have paid buying just one pack of this stuff from amazon. Took one star off because the product had to be altered and did not come ready to use.