4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Queen Brass Tabla Drums_Set_Deluxe_Steel-Professional Grade-Case/Book/Hammer/Cushion
- Size : Case: 58 CM. x 34 CM. x 33 CM.Big Drum Bayan (Bass): Surface = 9 Inches, Height = 10.5 Inches Wooden Dayan (treble): Surface = 5 to 5.25 Inches, Height = 9.5 Inches.
- Weight : Big STEEL Drum Bayan: 1.5 KG To 2 KG.Wooden Drum Dayan: 3 KG. To 4 KG.
- Steel Tabla Drum Set
- Best sounding Tabla-Drum for Beginner or Professional Player
- High quality sound
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The tabla is a popular indian percussion instrument used in the classical, popular and religious music of the indian subcontinent and in hindustani classical music. The term tabla is derived from a sanskrit word which means "drum".
Tabla is a pair of drums. It consists of of a small right hand drum called dayan and a larger metal one called bayan. The dayan (right hand drum) is made of wood. The diameter at the membrane may run from just under five inches to over six inches. Good tabla bayan drum generally available in steel, copper and brass. Both feature goatskin drumheads and camel leather straps to adjust the pitch. The large black spot on tabla surfaces are a mixture of gum, soot, and iron filings. Their function is to create the bell-like timbre that is characteristic of the instrument. Tabla is made with alluring visual harmony enticing percussionists to experience the rhythms of tradition.
1 dayan (treble)- wooden drum
1 bayan (bass) steel metal drum
2 cushions (1 each for dayan and bayan)
1 cover for each drum tops
1 tuning hammer
1 sturdy storage case.
1 book "learn how to play tabla".
Note: sturdy storage case is only for transit formalities.colors of the cushions & covers in actual product may be different from the displayed images.
Case: 58 cm. X 34 cm. X 33 cm.
Big drum bayan (bass): surface = 9 inches,
Height = 10.5 inches
Wooden dayan (treble): surface = 5 to 5.25 inches,
Height = 9.5 inches.
The sizes are approximate. The top sizes are of puddi's playable area. Because this is a handmade product, sizes may fluctuate up to 1 or 2 inches.
Big steel drum bayan: 1.5 kg to 2 kg.
Wooden drum dayan: 3 kg. To 4 kg.
The weight is approximate. Because this is a handmade product, weight can fluctuate up to 500 gms.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|