|Price:||$6.92 ($0.22 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Queen Helene Hand + Body Lotion, Mango & Cocoa Butter, 32 Ounce [Packaging May Vary]
- Blend of restorative tropical Mango Extract and natural Cocoa Butter
- Guards against moisture loss, keeping skin strong, healthy and younger looking
- Visibly smooths lines and wrinkles and restores flexibility and suppleness
- Creates well-nourished, silky-smooth skin with a fresher, more refined appearance
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor: Mango and Cocoa Butter | Size: 32 Ounce
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Apply a small amount of lotion to dry skin of hands, face or body and gently massage in. Use day or night.
Top Customer Reviews
The MANY advantages of this lotion are as follows:
1. It is less than $3 for a 32 oz bottle. So you wouldn't feel bad even you put it all over your body :)
2. You can feel that your skin is much smoother even after one use! (no jokes!)
3. It doesn't clog your pores
4. You can put this on literally everywhere on your body. I use it on my face/ undereye and it doesn't cause break-out/ leave my face greasy even I have oily skin!
5. It absorbs quickly
6. It doesn't give you a greasy/ oily feeling
7. It has that subtle vanilla smell (I won't like it if it's too strong)
8. I belive your skin will be so smooth w/o wrinkles and you will look younger with continous use :)
Well these are the advantages I can think of right now. And for this price, you should really give it a try. You won't regret!
The one thing I'm not a HUGE fan of is the smell. I much prefer the Palmers' as this one smells a bit sour to me, and doesn't have as much of a "cocoa butter" smell (which I like). Nevertheless, money talks (this one is cheaper) and the "sour vanilla" smell does fade as it absorbs into the skin. Besides, I have the 32-ounce bottle at my desk at work and am constantly applying it and none of my co-workers have complained about the smell, so maybe it's just me.
My absolute favorite thing about this lotion (besides the price, of course) is that it isn't super greasy. I can put it on my hands at work and still be able to type at my keyboard and use my phone without needing to wipe it off. I do find that I have to reapply it more frequently than some other moisturizers I've tried, but I don't lose any sleep over it due to the low price.
Take some time to allow the product to be absorbed properly.
Has a mild odor that is not offensive.
Very good for the whole body!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this at walmart for 2 dollars and i must say it works great for my dry skinPublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
This big bottle of lotion was $3 at my local dollar store. I do not particularly care for the smell--it kind of stinks to me in a way. Read morePublished 22 days ago by jessica
Bought the cream and lotion daughter loves this uses everyday and especially in summer with tanned skinPublished 1 month ago by Chucjk
It has a very enticing yet subtle cocoa smell that's not too strong but will leave you smelling nice throughout the day. Read morePublished 1 month ago by kevin
My wife loves this product, and this is way cheaper than you get at Walmart.Published 1 month ago by William Berneau