The Queen's Agent: Sir Francis Walsingham and the Rise of Espionage in Elizabethan England Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 402 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Fascinating. John Cooper neither vilifies nor lionizes his subject, preferring to set his actions in context. The author’s lucid and readable study of this ‘most subtle searcher of hidden secrets’ does much to show that Walsingham’s work was odious though necessary.” —The Literary Review
About the Author
- File Size : 3174 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 402 pages
- Publication Date : February 5, 2013
- Publisher : Pegasus Books (February 5, 2013)
- ASIN : B00AFB5MVQ
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #184,775 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: