- Series: Studies in Rhetoric/Communication
- Hardcover: 298 pages
- Publisher: University of South Carolina Press (August 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570036640
- ISBN-13: 978-1570036644
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,569,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Queering Public Address: Sexualities in American Historical Discourse (Studies in Rhetoric/Communication)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Charles E. Morris is an associate professor in the Department of Communication at Boston College and an editor of Readings on the Rhetoric of Social Protest.