$23.52 ($0.94 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Monday, Dec 19 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.90 / Ounce)
($0.80 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Quest Nutrition Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie, High Protein, Low Carb, 12 Count
|List Price:|| $28.89
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$23.52 ($0.94 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|You Save:||$5.37 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Double Chocolate Chip|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit Count||24.96 Ounce|
About this item
- YOU DESERVE A COOKIE: The Quest Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies provide you with a sweet; soft & chewy cookie with 15g protein; 5g net carbs and less 1g of sugar
- UNWRAP COMPLETE PROTEINS: Quest Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are made with complete; dairy-based proteins to provide you with 9 essential amino acids
- FIBER IS YOUR FRIEND: Quest Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies have 11g of fiber to provide your body with a more complete macro profile; No Gluten Containing Ingredients; State of Readiness: Ready to Eat
- SWEET WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR: Enjoy the sweet taste of a double chocolate chip cookie with less than 1g of sugar
- TREATS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU: Take Quest Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies with you in your backpack; purse; car console; cup holder; gym bag or wherever your adventures take you
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
From the manufacturer
Quest Protein Cookies provide your body the ingredients it needs to get you through your day.
Quality Of Ingredients
Quest Protein Cookies have all the taste of a soft and chewy cookie, but with 15 or 16g of protein and <1g or 1g of sugar.
Custom Made Inclusions
Every chocolate flavored chip, white chocolate flavored chunk, cookie crumble or sweet inclusion is created by us.
Due to global supply chain issues, Quest™ recently reformulated some of its products to contain soy lecithin and/or vegetable oil including soybean which is considered an allergen. The small amount contained within the product will not change the quality, flavor or texture of the product. We remain committed to using the high quality dairy-based proteins to help give you the amino acids you need.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4.75 x 5.5 inches; 1.56 Pounds
- Item model number : 10888849006028
- Date First Available : December 21, 2017
- Manufacturer : QUEST NUTRITION LLC
- ASIN : B077QB6SRB
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #190 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Contains: Milk, Peanuts. Processed in a facility that also processes eggs, soy, wheat, and tree nuts.
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Butter (Cream), Soluble Corn Fiber, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Unsweetened Chocolate, Calcium Caseinate, Natural Flavors, Water, Cocoa Butter. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Sodium Caseinate, Xantham Gum, Yeast Extract, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Peanuts.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Water guy on November 21, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on November 30, 2022
I'm always looking for snacks with macros I can accept on a keto eating plan.
The taste is good. Not "grama baked them in the oven" good...but considering it is gluten free and low carb...it is a very good cookie. There is a very pronounced chocolate flavor...and I like that it's not overly sweet and not overpowered by coconut flavor.
It's a good sized cookie...no way would you ever consider eating two at one sitting. Texture is OK...it's a soft cookie (but somehow still just a bit dry)
Good add to the keto snack basket
-Good chocolate flavor and texture
-Keto friendly Macros
-A bit expensive
-Just a bit dry...
Recommendation – Would buy it again and would recommend.
<---Click below if you found this review helpful--->