Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums iPhone 7 CM4 Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Author Author Author  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition GNO Shop Now STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 21, 2011 6:19:46 PM PDT
Flores. says:
Anybody knows if you get the additional 3 months of PSN+ (15 months total) when you purchase the code thru Amazon?

Posted on May 25, 2011 8:30:03 AM PDT
Jason says:
Flores to my understanding the 12+3 month offer was only for a limited time through the playstation store. I do not believe that offer is currently available (I can't check since the store has been down nearly a month now). However if it is available again I would personally purchase the subscription through the STORE then.

The 12+3 deal might be a store special, where as these Playstation plus cards are designed to give a static face value of 3 or 12 months. the 12+3 offer was a special offer through Sony's Playstation Network Store. These Plus cards are reletively new (barely 2 months old).... Even if they did give 12+3 I personally wouldn't do it anyhow for one reason

* The card says "12 month subscription" *

Legally the offer is for 12 months so if there is a mix-up it would be very hard to prove you were entitled to a 12+3 deal... where as when purchased through the Playstation Store (when the sale was going on) the item was listed as "Playsation Plus 12 month subscription w/ 3 months additional service" I believe. So your receipt and item description has the 12+3 in it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 9:13:49 AM PST
Ana Urena says:
With this subscription do I need to register a credit card to activate de code???
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 21, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.