- File Size: 218 KB
- Print Length: 136 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis (April 2, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 2, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EFEK9RQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,374,500 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Questions & Answers: Antitrust Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 136 pages
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having the answers and the explanation, as to why the answer is the correct choice, is a tremendous help with retaining the information.
The book is not just an educational tool, it is also an entertaining way to learn and retain the important elements of seminal cases.
Having a hard copy version makes it easy to highlight key terms and salient points made by the courts.