Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on February 23, 2017
Good book if your thinking about being a financial advisor
on June 15, 2015
Big fan of this book. For any financial advisor wondering how to build out the QA section of thier presentation. My meetings have seen a huge improvement in conversation and commitment level.
on August 20, 2017
I thought it would be a book of thought provoking questions I could edit and use as my own with my current clients. Turned out to be more of a how to book. That's fine, just not what I was looking for.
on February 20, 2016
Great book. I work for one of the premier broker dealers in the country, and it's a required read for all advisors. Lots of insight and great discussion ideas to have with clients to help establish financial goals and needs for the now and in the future.
on May 1, 2013
I have been in the financial planning business for over 30 years. I am very successful, but I will say if you don't own this book, buy it! If you don't work with clients this way, start!
VINE VOICEon March 16, 2013
If you ask a group of FAs what they would like to do better at, asking the right questions comes up all the time. If you ask the right questions closing business seems more natural and you allow the client to see the logic in your solutions quickly. After reading this book I am convinced this book will help any salesperson (specifically in the financial services arena) and this could be one of the most valuable books you read. I'm going to use this book for some training with my sales team and I'm looking forward to seeing what results come. In summary, for any salesperson asking the right questions makes a huge difference in your success and this book is a great guide to increasing results.
on May 10, 2015
Worth $17? Maybe.

A whole lot of filler with very little content. I really could have just used Chapter 6 and done without the rest.
on October 16, 2011
Not exactly what I was expecting. It wasn't a bad book but much of it was common sense. The good part was the actual questions, which I wish there were more of. This book should definitely be part of an advisor's library but there are other books I would read first, such as The Excellent Investment Advisor or Storyselling for Financial Advisors.
on May 15, 2012
I found this book to be very insightful. I took great notes and have applied some of the questions to my everyday practice. I see an improvement in my client engagement, because of this book!
on December 21, 2012
It's a great book for any financial adviser. The most common problem is learning to overcome objections and this book gives you plenty of ammunition.