Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Padded Tripod Case Bag with Expandable Compartment & Accessory Storage - by USA GEAR - works with Vista , Ravelli , Dolica , Manfrotto & More - Holds Tripods from 21" to 35" Folded
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on June 1, 2013
Branded as Vivitar, I wanted this to hold my Induro Tripods 472-075 LFB75S 75mm DR Hi-Hat TableTop Tripod Set (Black) with my Manfrotto 504HD Video Head (Black) fluid head. Unfortunately, while the case is long enough, it's not quite big enough at the head end to be able to close the zipper around the head.

However, it JUST closes over the same setup but with a Manfrotto 502 Video Head MVH502AH. Though the 502 is a flat-based head, the Induro legs come with a half ball adapter. After attaching the half ball to the head, the whole thing closes. Snugly, but it closes. See attached pictures.

I really like the access this bag affords. The single zipper goes around the "flip top" lid and then down the length of the case. It can be as open as you want, or you can just open the "flip top" and pull the tripod out the end.

There's a generous side pocket that measures 3-3/4" x 8-3/4" by about 1" wide.

You can carry the bag three ways:
1. By the carry hand straps
2. By the end loop
3. By the shoulder strap

It's nicely padded.

Maximum interior length is about 26". It's hard to calculate because the head end tapers back.

It could hold three or four compact light stands if they are under 25" long.

Overall a fantastic case for an amazingly low price.
on March 19, 2013
I am over-the-top happy with this product! It fits my tripod and has the extra padding I was looking for. The bonus is the extra pocket on the outside and several variations on how you can carry the case. The price was amazing for the product. Can't recommend this product enough! CS in Seattle, WA
on September 30, 2013
i received the case super fast .. it was as described and fit perfectly for my 24" folded up, 30 yr old tripod .. its padded on both ends and protects the head nicely .. it really is "Quick-Access" .. i can pop out the tripod quickly and set up fast for those "NOW" shots that need the tripod .. i sprayed mine with "Scotch-Guard" to help waterproof it for those rainy days .. no complaints .. seems to be made well from nylon .. i like the carry strap for hauling it around .. if you have a heavy tripod that pokes you in the back, there is enough room in the case to line it with some foam .. i don't need it but some folks might .. the price is right and so is the shipper ..
on August 19, 2013
This case is perfect for my needs. I don't take my tripod everywhere (I'm not a professional photographer), but this makes it so much easier to carry it and a few additional items. Compact, lightweight, just right for my needs.
on January 15, 2015
I needed a tripod bag--that seemed simply enough, but then there are a lot of choices out there to consider. I am glad I chose this one as it was as others described it--well made and rugged enough to moderate daily use. If you treat it like a baggage handler it will not last, nothing in this price range will, but if you are mindful of the fact that your tripod for your camera is in there, you will be fine. Nice double access choice, and parts pouch, always a nice addition. Just what I needed.
on June 1, 2013
This is good protection for my SLIK 444 and I can fit a travel monopod in the bag as well. Has a pocket for tripod-related accessories. With good protection comes a bit of heft and bulkiness. Haven't traveled by air with it yet, so I hope it won't be counted with my carry on allowance.
on May 2, 2013
Got my first tripod and needed a way to protect and carry it around. When my tripod is folded up, it fits perfectly in this carrying case. There is some extra room, too. I can add one of my cameras (in its protective pouch).

Just make sure before ordering any carrying case, that it is the correct length for your tripod. I almost made that mistake when I found this one. It is perfect.
on November 12, 2014
Got this to carry a new spotting scope. It's perfect. Padded enough to protect the scope, zipper that not only runs the length of the case, but curls around the big end so you can easily get the scope out in a hurry. There is just enough room inside to hold the spotting scope and the tripod that it mounts on. Couldn't ask for better!
on July 19, 2016
I've used the bag a couple of times, and I'm very happy with it. The shoulder strap is very comfortable, and it makes it easy to lug around my Manfrotto tripod.Padded Tripod Case Bag with Expandable Compartment & Accessory Storage - by USA GEAR - works with Vista , Ravelli , Dolica , Manfrotto & More - Holds Tripods from 21" to 35" Folded
on March 30, 2015
There are many different types of Tripod Bags. I chose this one because of it size and carrying options. I have my tripod plus a small additional Tripod that I enclose. I also like the extra compartment to put accessories. The size is great, the handles give you two carrying options. Well worth the price.