Do you love your low carb diet, but can't face another plate of bacon and eggs in the morning? The #1 Best Seller, 25 Quick and Easy Low Carb Breakfast Recipes is here to rescue you from dietary boredom with mouthwatering breakfast recipes that will help you stick to your diet and get the results you want. Eating a delicious low carb breakfast has never been easier to do than with this especially-formatted for the Kindle book.
In 25 Quick and Easy Low Carb Breakfast Recipes you get:
- Easy Recipes for fabulous breakfasts you can enjoy yourself or prepare for your entire family. You'll spend less time in the kitchen while still staying on your diet.
- Effort-free carb counting: clear carbohydrate and fiber counts, as well as full nutritional information is provided for each recipe which makes it simple to keep track of what you're eating. The recipes contain a wide-range of calories and fat grams to accommodate differing dietary goals.
- Tips and suggestions from a long-term successful low-carber to help you succeed in reaching your goals.
- Clear explanations with step-by-step instructions and a tempting description of the food you'll be preparing.
- Techniques to turn you into a whiz at making perfect eggs, omelets and bacon so you can enjoy those foods even more
The recipes are divided into the categories of Eggs, Omelets and Frittatas, Breakfast Sides and Smoothies, with a special bonus list of 10 Super-Speedy low carb breakfast ideas for the mornings you have to fly out the door. Table of Contents
How to Cook a Perfect Hard-Boiled Egg
Cheesy Eggs Benedict
Veggie Parade Scrambled Eggs
Texan Huevos Rancheros
Feta, Ham and Basil Scramble
Creamy Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Basil
Chive and Parmesan Shirred Eggs
How to Cook a Perfect Omelet
Spinach and Mushroom Omelet
Sweet Potato Omelet
Basic Baked Omelet
Spinach Breakfast Frittata
Sweetheart Baked Omelet
How to Cook Perfect Bacon
Sweet Potato Hash Browns
Low Carb Pancakes
Egg and Sausage Muffins
Homemade Breakfast Sausage
Attack of the Health Monster Smoothie
Wake You Up Smoothie
Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
Have a Blue Cow Smoothie
10 Super-Speedy Low Carb Breakfasts
Lisa Douglas is a long-term devotee of low carb eating and a working
mom, so understands the challenges of being busy while also trying to
stay healthy. In 1997, she lost 80 pounds on a low carb diet and has
stuck with the program, since then. Throughout the book, she gives tips
and strategies to help you save time and stick with your low carbing,
regardless of the specific plan you follow. Scroll up and click the Buy button to start eating yummy breakfasts, today.