Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

151 Quick Ideas to Motivate Your Sales Force
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 14, 2017
Product arrived in the time promised as was exactly as the description stated
on September 23, 2017
Nothing new and nothing in dephth enough to be worth. It is not a bad read, maybe if you are new to the salesforce world it could help you.
on January 19, 2009
I found this book to be a fast-paced collection of pragmatic techniques that would do more that motivate a sales force, it is a great checklist of to-do's for most sales managers. While some of the techniques will seem obvious to seasoned sales leaders, there are dozens of useful tidbits buried throughout the book. It's a worthwhile investment of time and money.
on January 24, 2009
This book has been very helpful in keeping my sales team fresh. Every week I select another great idea to keep them at their best. The tips are quick and easy to implement. As a seasoned sales manager I have used much of the content before, but never had them assembled so conveniently in a handbook. This book has earned a full-time slot in my brief case.
on November 18, 2009
Frank and Julie do a great job of providing ideas to motivate and lead your sales organization. You will find this invaluable in keeping your sales team motivated and energized. For the price, a great addition to your idea library.
on October 12, 2009
This book is an excellent resource for any business owner, sales manager, or sales associate looking to improve his or her selling skills. It also serves as a great refresher and solid reference for "what needs to be done" when dealing with customers, closing the deal, and driving revenues. As President of my company, this book is a "must have" for any employee, on any level, that interfaces with our customers!
on October 14, 2009
As a sales person I am always looking for fresh ideas to help me increase sales volumes or create an approach to a quicker and more streamlined closed deal. This book has been a great resource to increase my chances of success and breathe life into some stagnant deals. I highly recommend for both new sales professionals and seasoned sales veterans.
on October 13, 2009
Frank does a nice job of making this read like a reference guide with practical thoughts on motivating yourself and your team. I keep it on my desk and refer to it frequently depending on the situation I am facing either with my team or my own situation. I use it to try new sales ideas. Great book.
on October 14, 2009
This book is a great reference for any manager dealing with a sales department or has interaction with customers. There are many helpful ideas throughout this book and is a great tool for sales professionals. Frank and Julie have great writing styles and keep everything quick and concise.