- Series: Expert's Voice in PHP
- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 2013 edition (August 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430262834
- ISBN-13: 978-1430262831
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,360,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PHP Quick Scripting Reference (Expert's Voice in PHP) 2013th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
This "pocket" guide reference has been updated with the new PHP 7.0 release. PHP 7 Quick Scripting Reference, Second Edition is a condensed code-rich scripting and syntax reference for the PHP scripting language, the most popular Web scripting language in use today. It presents the essential PHP script in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
What you’ll learn
- What is in the new PHP 7 and how to get started with it
- What are variables, operators, strings, arrays, conditionals, loops and more in scripting setting
- How to script with functions, class, inheritance, and deal with access levels
- How to script with static, constants, interface, abstracts, traits
- How to import files
- What are Type Hinting and Type Conversions and how to use these in scripting for Web applications
- How to do variable testing, overloading, sessions
- What are and how to deal with various scripting for Cookies
- How to handle namespaces, references, advanced variables, error handling and exception handling
About the Author
Mikael Olsson is a professional web entrepreneur, programmer, and author. He works for an R&D company in Finland where he specializes in software development. In his spare time he writes books and creates websites that summarize various fields of interest. The books he writes are focused on teaching their subject in the most efficient way possible, by explaining only what is relevant and practical without any unnecessary repetition or theory. The portfolio for his online businesses and other websites is Siforia.com.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having said that it is not a book for OOPS beginners. It doesn't explain the use of interface and abstract classes and expect you to understand with very little explanation. A good read for others though.