Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WorthTrust Quick Neck Shoulder Strap for Canon Nikon Sony Cameras
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 3, 2015
Sits comfortably on the shoulder and alleviates neck strain. Product is well made, but the clip that attaches to the eye-hook on the camera is a little cheesy. It's held up so far, but when you're unscrewing the clip to remove the strap from the camera it feels a little like the threads are off.
This shoulder strap is worth the price, and is durable and holding up well.
on May 12, 2013
WHat a simple yet elegant device. Takes the entire weight of the camera ( especially when using telephoto lenses) and distributes it over the shoulder, not the neck.... a godsend for hiking around with your camera in wildlife areas....
on July 6, 2015
Ordered this as my original Nikon strap won't stay put on my shoulder. This fits perfectly on my shoulder, keeping the camera within easy reach. My camera and lens weighs over 2.5lbs and The strap handles it well. After reading some reviews about the screw base breaking off, even though I did not experience that myself, I used a carabiner to secure strap base with the camera's strap hook for added peace of mind. I would recommend this product to anyone that carries a larger camera
on October 5, 2015
This is my 2nd one. I know....get me once, shame on you. Get me twice, shame on me. I actually bought the 2nd one because I thought that I had lost the 1st one. After finding it and using it, the hook broke while I was shooting a football game. Luckily, I had my camera with 70-200 attached in my hand and it didn't fall to the ground. I immediately thought maybe I did something wrong but used the 2nd one and the same thing happened and wasn't so lucky because both the camera and lens attached dropped on the ground causing damage to the motor. Now, I have to pay hundreds of dollars to repair the lens.

For the life of me, I don't understand why they need a clasp to secure the hook. The bracket attached to the hook has an attached screw, which attaches to the bottom of the camera or lens, so why does the hook need to be made constantly secured? I found myself having to tighten the clasp in order to prevent the hook from being detached from the bracket. It's difficult to walk around with it on the hip when you have to constantly check and make sure that the clasp is screwed on and tightened. Maybe it's good for a camera with a small lens but it can't handle a 70-200 lens.
on February 4, 2015
This works great. I do wish there was a way to improve it though. Its a great product, but when your running around photographing events and such, its just more practical to hold your camera, rather then let it dangle along side you. I trust the camera on it, but I dont trust the movement that it has while your walking while its dangling. It hits you in the side, may hit other objects while your walking, so it is just safer to hold it. Plus if your nealing and using it, then your camera or your lense is hitting the ground which is not good,
on February 26, 2014
I was tired of carring my camera around my neck - especially when you have pro line DLSR with battey pack attached to it and pro line heavy lens. Your neck get tired after a while. I wanted a better option where I can easly reach the camera and once I am done taking shot, I can smiply release it without having a fear of dropping or snapping off of my neck or breaking my neck. The answer was quick neck shoulder strap. This is an excellnet product for photographer of all ranges. the strp is very strong and the sholder pad is very wide and will not slip off of your shoulder during shoot or after camera has been released. Has extra pocket to carry your flash or sd cards and the base is build strogly. Quick realse hook is also pro line and easy to take it off the strp if needed to put it on tripod. You dont have to take the base off as the base has plugin for your tripod mount. You can get them from almost any camera strores but they will charge you about twices as much. Over all, this is strong and solid strap. Highly recommanded for photographers.

Cheers!!!
on January 24, 2016
I wouldn't trust this strap ever for anything.. im 6ft 250 lbs one problem is it doesn't fit. the other problem is adjusting it so the strap rides on my shoulder. i never got past any of that to find out about the bad reviews regarding the hardware. seriously some of the people reviewing this product and giving it a decent score? do you work for the company that sells this thing. this strap is an absolute and total piece of s*** im going bact to the stock strap that came with my canon camera. i dont get what you guys are thinking when you built the peice of s***? whats wrong with canons strap design? it doesn't fail, just make a longer version of that and leave the whole for the bottom plate alone so you can use it for what its there for like mounting the camera on a tripod. why not be able to do that with the strap on the camera like you can with the canon strap..... are you guys stupid? this is in the trash its useless.
on December 4, 2015
Good product at a great price, but the c-clip that holds the camera/ lens foot attachment screw came off after a week, so now it comes off the carrier. As others have had that aluminum/plastic attachment screw break, I advise an additional safety strap to keep your gear off the ground.
on September 11, 2013
If you will rarely use this item with a small camera, this may be your item.

If you are a semi-pro/semi-pro transitioning to pro DO NOT be cheap (like me) and think this will do. The carabiner broke after I had just connected the strap to my D600 and my 70-200mm 2.8. Luckily I had my hand on the camera or let's just say I would be too sad to write this review.

What's worse is the strap is constructed in such a way that you can't easily take off the broken carabiner and simple replace it. Again fixtures on this strap can't handle regular use (I've had it for less than 6 months and have used it maybe 20 times).
on June 1, 2012
Although I was very excited to receive this strap, once I tried to actually 'Use it' I was extremely disappointed.
#1: IF you are a 5 feet tall (or under) and weigh 102 lbs; do NOT buy this. No matter what I did to try and make this very bulky, stiff strap "fit me", nothing worked. The camera (a t3i),once attached to the ridiculous screw that is part of this cheap plastic rectangular disk/plate that is 'Supposed' to actually carry the weight of the camera, not only did it pull the bulky stiff strap over my chest way down, making it change position from my shoulder to almost down to my stomach; the ONLY position it hung was down BELOW my hip. SO uncomfortable. The friction of the rough material hurts your skin terribly.
#2: The tripod connection plate with the screw attached is the cheapest lightweight material. I don't know WHAT this company was thinking when designing this useless strap. No wonder people that reviewed this had such unfortunate experiences when their camera went crashing to the ground. HOW is a flimsy PLASTIC connection plate fitted with a very poor quality screw supposed to keep a dslr secure? You would think they would have put a strong real metal screw instead of the lightweight one they included. This might work for a very light 'point and shoot' camera.
#3: I had a difficult time trying to get this to fit me when I first received it so I went to YouTube and did a search on how to use this. The very first video I saw was a guy that said when he first connected his camera to the tripod connection plate, the plastic broke immediately. What I found AMAZING is this guy decided to 'fix it" by reconnecting it with velcro that 'Secured the dslr' to the camera directly but still kept the plate on AND continues to use it.(??!!!)Why the company that makes this would use such a poor quality plate/screw to secure an expensive camera is beyond my comprehension. As a result, I would NEVER, EVER use this. It is a disaster waiting to happen.
The description of this item states: *High quality made*.NOT! *Strong, secure and heavy duty*.NOT!(maybe the actual strap is heavy duty but too thick and stiff for me) *There is a tripod connection plate that accepts 1/4'' standart screw* NOT! *Confortable to use*.(their spelling, not mine)This was NOT my experience. Bottom Line: Buyer beware. (especially short women)
The ONLY good thing I can say is the Seller EasyFoto delivered this to me in less than a week. I did not return this because I spent way too much time trying desperately to make this work for me. But, this type of strap is not something I would EVER use to secure my camera after standing up and letting go of the camera in my hand. Maybe if you hold on to the camera every second before 'sliding it up' to shoot, that might work for some. But again, not for me.