Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
I first purchased these two summers ago for our Disney trip, to put on our 2 and 4 year old boys, in case they ran off into the crowd and also to note that one of my sons is allergic to nuts, and they worked perfectly. They were easy to apply and stayed on for 2 days, which was longer than I had expected with the multiple applications of sunscreen, going in and out of pools, waterslides, baths, etc. I purchased more last summer for our trip to Sesame place because they worked so well. Both at Disney and Sesame parents kept stopping me and asking where I bought them.
on March 24, 2016
Great product if your kid is any age except 2. Huge tantrum when I put it on and spent most of his time at the zoo trying to get it off. If your child doesn't like to have bandaids on don't bother with this product, just use a pen and write your number on them.
on June 23, 2014
I purchased these for my 3 yr. old son to use while at Disneyland and they worked great. One tattoo lasted 2 days and then we reapplied for the remainder of our trip. My son loved the race car design and thought it was cool to have his mom's "numbers" on his arm. If anything, these were a great purchase for peace of mind and will use again in the future.
on August 5, 2016
These things are the real deal! We went to Disneyland for 3 1/2 days, to include pool time… This thing stayed on the entire time. I should add that we have a very rambunctious three-year-old boy, who put it through rigors!
on September 12, 2016
These are fantastic! With gentle care, stayed on for 6 days, no fading. Went through numerous baths, swims, etc. I would absolutely recommend these for anyone traveling with kids!
on August 26, 2014
We used these in Disneyland for 6 days without a smudge. It helped me feel safer that I could tell my kiddos that if they got lost to look for another mom with kids and have her call the number on their tattoo. It reminds me of a nexcare bandage sort of, but by far the best product I have used for this. Highly reccomended,
on July 10, 2015
Bought these write on tattoos for our trip to a theme park. They arrived quickly and were easy to apply. The adhesive is great. It lasted about a day and half only because my little guy was swimming the majority of the time.
on July 19, 2015
We used these at Disney. I had a couple employees tell me how much they appreciated them. They've had to use them when children get lost, especially if they don't speak English. Also stayed on the whole trip. Waterproof
on September 29, 2016
Did not last for even a day. Was not water-resistant or sweat resistant. Highly unsatisfied. Waste of money.
on June 18, 2014
The price is great and it really does stay on for several days. Only downside is the adhesive start to smudge outside of the tattoo and is dark and ugly and really stays on the skin after removed and is difficult to get off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question