QuickBooks Pro 2016 Small Business Accounting Software with Free QuickBooks Online Essentials [Old Version]
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial accounting, tax and sales reports and Easily create invoices and get paid faster with online invoicing and manage expenses
- New! Track all your bills in one place with (QuickBooks Bill Tracker)
- Special Offer: Your purchase of QuickBooks Pro 2016 Small Business Accounting Software includes Free Year of QuickBooks Online
- Note: The product code and license number are on the back of the units above the UPC under a scratch off coating
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
QuickBooks Pro 2016 Small Business Accounting Product Features
Organize everything in one place
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements.
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills.
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time.
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks.
Track how your business is doing
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports.
- Get an end to end view of all income related transactions with Income Tracker.
- See your complete business performance in one click with Insights Home Page.
Save more time with QuickBooks 2016
- Track all your bills in one place: Always know the status of your money going out: what's on order, what you owe, and what you've paid so you can stay on top.
- Get paid faster: Send invoices with a ‘Pay Now’ link to have your customers pay online via credit card or bank transfer.
- Get organized with all your reminders in one place: Set up and find all your business reminders in one single window.
Explore the next generation of QuickBooks Online
Your QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 purchase includes a one-year subscription to try QuickBooks Online Essentials. See if QuickBooks Online is right for your business.
- Please note: QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 work independently; data entered in one does not sync to the other.
*Your purchase of QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 license includes a one-year free subscription to QuickBooks Online
Essentials which includes access for up to 3 users. To activate your subscription, visit www.quickbooks.com/activate-free and enter your product and license number. You must activate the subscription by January 31, 2017. After one year, you will need to renew your subscription if you want to continue with QuickBooks Online. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
1. See below for integration with other software.
2. Download your data from participating banks until May 2019. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
3. One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
4. QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Additional terms and conditions apply.
5. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
2.4 GHz processor
4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
4x DVD-ROM drive.
Online features require Internet access
Product registration required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit).
Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync).
E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365,
Windows Mail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com.
Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0–12.0.
Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014–2016, QuickBooks 4.0–15.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007–2013.
Internet Explorer 9-11
QuickBooks Pro 2016 Small Business Accounting Software helps you organize your business finances and accounting on a Windows PC. Easily get set up, learn, and use. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet. Easily create invoices and get paid faster with online invoicing and manage expenses. Get 100+ financial accounting, sales and tax reports in one click. And, QuickBooks accounting software ensures you’ll have reliable records for tax time. Have questions? Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more. Includes a 60 day money-back guarantee. Special Offer: Your purchase of QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 Small Business Accounting Software includes Free Year of QuickBooks Online.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish that Intuit would sink a few more bucks into development rather than features that probably took a developer less than a week to put together.
New "features" rarely bring any improvement to the product. Far worse, what used to work in previous versions, for some reason, no longer works.
I upgraded from 2014 to 2016. I spent 5 hours on the phone with technical support trying to get the merchant services activated. It took them a lot of work to figure out why it wasn't working on their end. While their support in this instance was helpful, it was nearly a full day of my time wasted.
More frustrating, invoices are no longer able to be emailed through Exchange. All over their website it says that it works with Exchange, but it doesn't. Their tech support claims it works with Exchange, but when you dig down into it, it only works with POP email and webmail now. Webmail does NOT include Microsoft Exchange webmail. POP does not allow the ability to see which invoices, etc. are actually sent. 4 full days wasted on this.
The deal breaker for me in this product, is that it was released with no ability to sync with online banking. IT WORKED IN PREVIOUS VERSIONS FOR YEARS. I spent no less than a full week troubleshooting this problem. Finally found someone at Intuit's tech support who works in India who was able to tell me the only online banking syncing that works in this version is with Chase, and the rest "haven't been implemented yet"
WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE AN UNFINISHED PRODUCT? I've wasted two full weeks of my time on this.
The 60 day, money back guarantee is a bunch of crap too. You want to go backwards, you have to re-enter all your data - BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.
With no new features, forced upgrades, broken functionality, I would encourage others to NOT upgrade, and move to another product at all costs.
That's what I will be telling all my clients going forward.
I do not have time to waste grinding through an apparently terrible customer service department, as many others here have noted. I refuse to play that game. Just now, I uninstalled QuickBooks Pro 2016, initiated a return and am on my way to UPS to get this buggy junk software out of my life.
Update - December 25, 2015. Had a Merry Christmas and also was able to get rid of the corrupted Adobe Reader DC program and reinstall a clean new version. My computer is back to it's bug-free self. As a service-oriented small business owner, I've found that FreshBooks cloud accounting is the most promising software for this type of business. It would not be appropriate for large businesses that are product & inventory oriented, however. Seems like a great company, website has bios and photos of what looks like nearly all of their employees.
There are many other accounting software options, I'm finding. I just haven't heard of most of them. I'm doing more research this time.