From the Manufacturer
Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2013
- Save time paying employees with instant paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Automatically calculates payroll taxes & deductions
- Completes payroll tax forms for you, click to pay and e-file at no additional cost
- Integrates with QuickBooks
- Free expert help when you need it
Paychecks in 3 Easy Steps
- Just enter hours
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll calculates payroll taxes and deductions for each paycheck
- Print paychecks instantly, or use Direct Deposit (additional fees apply)
Worry-free Payroll Tax Payments and Filings
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll automatically fills in federal and state payroll tax forms for you
- Just click to pay and e-file your taxes or print completed forms on your printer
Additional Features and Benefits
- Integration with QuickBooks-no double entry
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Free support from payroll experts (phone, chat or online)*
- Pay up to 3 employees; to add more simply select "4 or more" employees when activating your software (additional annual fees apply)
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions**
- Requires Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2010 or newer, Simple Start 2010 or Enterprise Solutions 10.0 or newer (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online editions or QuickBooks for Mac. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista or 7
- At least 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- At least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Runtime (Requires an additional 50 MB)
- 16-bit or higher color
- Optimized for 1024x768
- 4x CD-ROM drive
- Internet access with at least 56 Kbps modem
Which Payroll Solution is Right For You?
|Easily Pay Employees|
|Instant paycheck calculations with taxes and deductions||x||x|
|Print paychecks immediately||x||x|
|Use direct deposit1 (additional fees apply)||x||x|
|Pay 1-3 employees and easily add more2 (additional fees apply)||x||x|
|Easily Pay and File Payroll Taxes|
|Click to electronically pay payroll taxes3||x|
|Click to file federal and state payroll tax forms3||x|
|Reliable W-2s at year end4,5||x|
* Available Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM Pacific time
** Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro or Premier 2009 or newer, or Enterprise 9.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. Worker’s Compensation tracking & reports feature is not available with Simple Start. Additional fees apply for Direct Deposit. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. State forms available for most states; see www.quickbooks.com/taxforms for complete list of supported forms. E-File & Pay feature requires QuickBooks 2009 or higher and is available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription.
1 Direct deposit requires a currently supported version of QuickBooks and Internet Access. Additional fees apply
2 Additional fees apply. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 emplyees, customers, vendors, and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
3 E-file and e-pay features require QuickBooks 2010 or newer, an active Enhanced Payroll subscription, activation, and Internet access. E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes, Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
4 Active subscription required or additional fees may apply.
5 W-2s are completed for you at year end, all you do is print them for your employees.