From the Manufacturer
QuickBooks Pro 2013
- Organize your business finances all in one place
- Easily create invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet
- Step-by-step tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more1
Organize Everything in One Place and Save Time on Everyday Tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks2
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
What's New in QuickBooks 2013?
QuickBooks 2013 is the easiest, most efficient QuickBooks ever.
- Streamlined navigation provides easier access to data and transactions, with no relearning required. New, customizable left toolbar holds your shortcuts so it's faster and easier to get around in QuickBooks.
- Simplified customer forms mean you can spend more time on your business and less time on your books. Forms have a new ribbon toolbar that groups similar actions to help you accomplish everyday tasks faster.
- Customizable Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers allow you to quickly input, store and access key information that your business needs. New tab functionality for transactions, contacts, to dos and notes allows easy reference from one place.
- Easy access to the App Center can extend the power of your QuickBooks. Free test drives let you try before you buy. *
- Additional customer requested improvements that make QuickBooks even easier include the ability to add favorite reports to the left toolbar, a new print bills button and the option to bill automatically or not for time and expenses, with separate controls for each.
*Additional fees may apply
- Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 8.0 and later
Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2008
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
Online Simple Start
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x||x|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts, and more1||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing, and scheduled tasks with Calendar View||x||x|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x||x|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||x||x||x|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers||Customer Center only||x||x|
|Allows more than one user at a time3||1 user||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Create estimates and turn them into invoices in one click||x||x|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks2||x||x||x|
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||x||x|
|Get the Information You Need with Reports|
|Get financial, sales, and tax reports in one click||20+||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||x||x|
|Manage your receivables with the Collections Center||x||x|
|Create invoices and access customer information online or on your mobile device4||x||Sold separately||Sold separately|
|Tools Tailored to Your Industry|
|Save time with features designed for your industry||x|
|Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports||x|
|Create sales orders and track backorders||x|
|Track costs for assembled products and inventory||x|
|Set product/service prices by customer type||x|
1 Transfer data from Peachtree 2008–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2011–2013, QuickBooks 4.0–2012 and Microsoft Excel 2000–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2016. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
3 QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
4 Minimum browser requirement: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 for Windows or Mac, Safari 4 for Mac, Safari 5 for Windows, Chrome 3 or later for Windows or Chrome 4 or later for Mac. Internet connection required. Works on iOS, Android OS and select mobile devices, see details here: www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect. Mobile devices sold separately; data plan required. Access is subject to Provider service availability. Not all features are available on QuickBooks Mobile or on mobile versions of QuickBooks Online. Apps require registration with corresponding online services. Availability subject to regular maintenance periods.
QuickBooks Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, items, employees and other names combined.