QuickZip Crib Extra Zip-On Sheet, 100% Cotton, Blue - Goes With QuickZip Crib Sheet Base Sold Separately
- 100% Cotton
- INTERCHANGEABLE ZIP-ON SHEET - Includes 1 QuickZip Crib Zip-On Sheet and goes with the QuickZip Crib Sheet Drop-In Base (sold separately). BASE NOT INCLUDED. All QuickZip Crib Zip-On Sheets are fully interchangeable and zip off and on in seconds so there's no more wrestling with mattresses or bumpers.
- SAFER THAN CONVENTIONAL CRIB SHEETS - QuickZip is a patented, two-piece crib sheet that wraps all the way around the mattress - a safer alternative to traditional crib sheets that can pop off your baby's mattress, which can pose an entanglement risk. Zipper is fully covered and pull tucks away - Highest quality, durable zipper (YKK) used on all products.
- STOCK UP FOR CONVENIENCE - We suggest purchasing two extra QuickZip Crib Zip-On Sheets for convenience and variety - QuickZip Crib Zip-On Sheets are available in a variety of colors and fabrics to coordinate with your nursery
- RECOMMENDED BY EXPERIENCED PARENTS - Join the thousands of parents who love QuickZip and declare they will never go back to traditional crib sheets.
- SAVE THE FRUSTRATION - SWITCH TO QuickZip - 100% Cotton, Pre-Shrunk
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Secondly, I'd like to note that there is an added INconvenience with this particular product. Should baby spit-up on or wet the bed, and the spit-up or other mess makes it onto the fabric of the piece you're supposed to leave on, now you have to actually pick up the mattress entirely just to remove that thing, since it wraps around the bottom of the mattress. And now you have no base on which to zip your new sheet, having to resort to regular crib sheets anyway. In this case, it actually created more work than traditional sheets. And don't think your baby won't get mess on the edges, sides, and even bottom (yes, bottom) of your crib mattress. There's no such thing as a baby who spits-up or has a diaper explosion as neatly as they possibly can.
outside of this, they've been super helpful for middle-of-night crib changes so I really can't complain! still worth getting IMO.
(also if you're wondering where I got the pink zipper sheet, I had my super talented mother-in-law change out the fabric with some custom stuff that matched the rest of my crib. she spoiled me ;)
***update: the quickzip company actually emailed me regarding this issue which I thought was fantastic customer service on their part. 2 suggestions: push the zipper under the tab at the end would get it effectively stuck too hard for baby to pull it out. and second, to cut the fabric tab of the zipper. This will make it a bit more clumsy for me but I think will do the trick! I do stand by these sheets being a fantastic idea and I would buy them again, even with my zipper-loving daughter ;)
1.They hold up extremely well to multiple washings. (I've had mine for over a year and have used them daily)
2. Easiest bedding changes EVER ....When my little one was first born these were great to be able to change bedding one-handed (which sometimes needs to happen), and really beats taking the entire mattress out of the crib to get the other sheets on the right way. Later when my little one was several months old, I started layering the sheets (don't do this too early on as it could increase the risk of SIDS to have super soft bedding) , I would put this one down first then a water-proof mat, then a normal sheet (a pain in the butt - but I had them so whatever) and now if she does have an accident I just pull a layer off and poof - bed is made or zip and bed is done in half a second.
3.. SUPER safe!! ... Even if you are a big fan of the easiest bedding changes ever, consider that this is also super safe for your newborn ... if you read all that research on SIDS they tell you not to use excess bedding or mattress pads and if you use one to find one that goes all the way around the mattress, which this does, so it's super safe!
With my first child, she had reflux and spit up ALL THE TIME, plus she blew out her diaper almost every morning (no tricks worked to stop the blow outs, a negative to her awesome sleep habits). I HATED changing the sheets on her crib with the standard sheets. I used the method of layers the sheets: mattress, mattress pad, sheet, waterproof liner, sheet, waterproof liner, sheet. It worked, but I was still washing everything twice a week and remaking the crib.
For my second child I wanted something easier and found these. The price tag was hefty, but I used gift card received and my registry completion discount to purchase them to defray the cost, and they are AMAZING. Of course this baby hardly ever spits up and never blows out his diaper, so I didn't need them for the constant bedding changes, but I still LOVE these and HIGHLY recommend them to each family I hear is expecting. These are so easy to change! I still put the waterproof pad underneath the top sheet so I don't have to mess with changing the mattress pad cover, but being able to zip off the old sheet and quickly zip on the new sheet is so incredibly easy and awesome, I actually LIKE changing his sheets!
Now if only they could get a license with Disney and manufacture some princess sheets for a full bed that would just make me even happier (hint, hint!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These newer quickzip crib sheets do not fit snuggly over a standard crib mattress. There is about a 2 inch excess of fabric after zipping onto the base making the bed not a smooth... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ajsha Cheung
Can Not get it to zip to the zip it bed cover for the life of me!Published 10 days ago by Jason Ingham
This product was recommended to me by a friend who swears by the quickzip sheets. She was so enthusiastic about them, that she sent me my first set and I'm glad she did. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TJDC
These are so easy to take off and put on. Wash nicely. No complaints!Published 1 month ago by Alison Hunt
This product is a life saver. Recommended for all parents with infants.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Every mom should have these. Crib sheet changes take a few seconds and it beats wrestling with a mattress to change a sheet.Published 1 month ago by Laura