Quickdraw Publications Cuba Climbing - 2nd Edition Paperback Books & videos
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quickdraw Publications
- Arguably some of the best wintertime climbing in the west, Vinales, Cuba provides you with beautiful limestone and incredible Caribbean weather
- More than just a climbing guide, this book is also a travel guide full of information on travel logistics and how to plan your trip
- You get 204 full-color pages with plenty of photographs and diagrams of routes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Be the first to get the scoop on the Cuban climbing scene with Cuba Climbing by Anibal Fernandez and Armando Menocal. You get 204 pages documenting the incredible limestone routes around Vinales, Cuba which is very similar to the stone of Thailand without the poisonous critters and illnesses found in Asia. Along with information on climbing areas and routes, you also get logistical information for travel and helpful hints for planning your trip.
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: 0973259361
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 12, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Another characteristic that distinguishes this book from almost everything else out there about Cuba. These writers don't take sides, neither government bashers or apologists. They leave it up to you to go to Cuba and discover its reality for yourself.
With its insider information, beautiful photos and personal stories, you can enjoy this guide if you have never been to Cuba and even may never go there. I am totally persuaded that in the not very distant future Cuba will become a world-class destination for rock climbers and probably for cavers, divers, and other adventure travelers. This guide is a mandatory first stop if thinking of visiting Cuba.