Save for the bigger things you and your family really want.
Quicken Deluxe 2008 gives you all the tools you need to help you manage spending and savings
View all your finances in one place
Bring your online accounts--including banking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts--together all in one place. Avoid the hassle of going to multiple web sites and remembering multiple passwords. With Quicken, you see it all in one place and you need just ONE password.(1)
See where your money is going (a.k.a. "money management")
Check in anytime to see exactly where your personal finances are at for the month. Quicken shows you what you have coming in, going out, and most important, what's left over each month to spend or save.
Pay your bills on time
See a monthly calendar of your paychecks, bills and expenses to help you schedule bills, set reminders and--most important--help avoid late fees. Easily pay bills from within Quicken using Quicken Bill Pay or a third party bill pay service.(2)
New! See where you can save more
A new "My Savings Plan" instantly shows a summary of your actual spending and compares it to what you planned to spend for the month. You can quickly see where you have room to spend or save more. Set flexible spending targets on regular expenses like gas and groceries and then easily check your progress throughout the month.
Save time at tax time--Works with TurboTax
(3) Quicken Deluxe makes it easy to mark expenses as tax deductible through the year, so you have everything ready come tax time. Quicken Deluxe also exports your data directly to TurboTax, so you won't have to re-enter the same information twice.(3)
Store important documents and statements in one place
Not only can you bring your online data into Quicken Deluxe, you can scan in bank statements, checks and receipts for easy reference. No more time wasted looking for receipts and statements--everything is stored in one central place.
Get free support when you buy, install or upgrade Quicken
(4) If you need help purchasing, installing or upgrading your new software, free phone support is available for Quicken Deluxe 2008 through December 31, 2008.
What's New in 2008
Make saving as easy as spending
- New! See where you can save more
The new "My Savings Plan" instantly shows a summary of your actual spending and compares it to what you planned to spend for the month. You can quickly see where you have room to spend or save more. Set flexible spending targets on regular expenses like gas and groceries and then check your progress as you go through the month.
- Improved! Now it's easier to categorize your expenses
A reorganized and redesigned menu makes it easier than ever to categorize your expenses. You can also add extra details to any expense to help jog your memory--i.e., the specific restaurant for a dining expense or the trip destination for an airline ticket.
- Improved! Smarter navigation makes it easier access the tools you need
Easier navigation makes it faster to get around and discover the features and tools that work best for you. Clickable tabs let you switch between Quicken's main pages. And a new interactive account bar makes it clear which of your accounts you are working with at any given moment.
Track everything in one place
- New! Track your 529 contributions
Include 529 contributions as part of your overall net worth. See how you're progressing on your college savings goals.
- Improved! More connections to more financial institutions
Quicken Deluxe 2008 connects you to over 5300 banks, brokerages and other financial institutions--including PayPal. It's easier than ever to truly bring your accounts together in one place.(1)
- New! Import your PayPal account transactions into Quicken
Whether it's payments or income--or both--Quicken can now import your transaction data directly from PayPal.
- New! Get reminders of scheduled bills and transactions--without opening Quicken
If you're using Windows Vista, our new Quicken Billminder Gadget can remind you of scheduled bills and transactions directly from your desktop.
(1) Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 5,322 participating financial institutions as of 6/05/07.
(2) To pay bills in Quicken requires Quicken Bill Pay (sold separately) or a third party bill pay service (fees may apply).
(3) TurboTax sold separately.
(4) Email, Forums and Chat technical support provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Phone technical support provided Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT. Additional fees may apply.