- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (October 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118720334
- ISBN-13: 978-1118720332
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #868,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quicken 2014 For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Take control of your personal finances with Quicken starting today!
You want to get your finances organized, but the project seems overwhelming? Quicken can help you manage your finances, and this book makes it easy! Discover how to track your income and expenses, maximize savings, pay your bills, manage your investments, and prepare for tax time.
- First steps install Quicken 2014, set up your accounts and categories, and synchronize it with your financial institutions
- The big picture understand how Quicken helps you track tax deductions, print checks, and monitor spending
- Your secret plan follow the simple steps to planning an achievable budget for yourself or your business
- Follow the money track cash flow, income and expenses, investing activity, and more with Quicken's ready-made reports
- A matter of balance reconcile your bank accounts, use online banking, and simplify all your financial housekeeping
- Invest for success keep tabs on your investments wherever they are, in your 401(k), IRA, stocks, or bonds
- Serious business capture your business and personal expenses in one place and track how your business is doing
- Want a tip? answers to frequently asked questions and troubleshooting advice
Open the book and find:
- An easy guide to setting up Quicken
- Advice for banking and paying bills online
- Tools for calculating loans, college costs, and retirement
- Solutions for managing your financial affairs efficiently
- Tips for managing small business finances
- Details on managing and monitoring credit card use
- Steps for generating reports and charts
- How to manage your rental property
- Maintain detailed financial records
- Manage your bills, save money, and create a budget
- Reduce your debt and maximize your investments
- Categorize deductions and plan for tax time
About the Author
Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. He belongs to the American Institute of CPAs and holds an MBA in Finance and a Masters in Taxation. His 100-plus books, including QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies, have sold more than four million copies.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
to correct/change information in this special list. As a long-time user of Quicken I wanted to know how to save data from older years and hopefully speed up newer Quicken transactions. There is some discussion, but it doesn't say what happens to your accounts that are reconciled if you select a cutoff date for earlier transactions to be stored/backed up. If you are a new user to Quicken, this book is probably useful...but to a long-time user, it is marginally helpful.