Quicken Deluxe 2013 [OLD VERSION]
- Organize all your accounts in one place
- Understand your spending
- Create and stick to a budget
- Develop a personal debt reduction and savings plan
There is a newer version of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Quicken Deluxe. Make the most of your money with step-by-step guidance to achieving your personal financial goals.
From the Manufacturer
Quicken Deluxe 2013
Make the most of your money with step-by-step guidance to achieving your personal financial goals. Organizes all your accounts in one place no matter if it is your bank, credit card, retirement, and loans. Categorizes expenses so you can quickly see where your money goes. Guidance to creating a budget you can stick to. Reminders help you stay on top of bills. Personal debt reduction planner helps you reach your zero balance faster. Create customized savings plans. New! Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps.
Here’s how Quicken can help, right away:
- Shows all your accounts in one place. There’s no need to go to multiple websites and statements – or to do your own math
- Automatically puts your spending into categories like “Auto” and “Utilities,” so you know where your money is going
- Makes it easy to save more, reduce debt, and create a budget you can live with
- New: Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps1
Organize all your accounts in one place2
With Quicken Deluxe, you'll be able to see all your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts in one place, so you'll know exactly where you're spending your money. All without looking at multiple sites and statements: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), so you don't have to enter transactions manually.
See exactly where your money's going
Know where you're spending, and where you can save. Quicken automatically tracks and categorizes your expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you don't have to edit them manually.
Easily manage your day-to-day cash flow
Our cash flow graph takes into account upcoming paychecks and bills, and checks that haven’t cleared. So you get the true, clear picture of what you really have to spend or save today.
Updated for 2013:
- New mobile app
- Email and text alerts
- More flexible budgeting
- And more
FREE mobile app1
Easily manage your money on the go. Check account balances, track your budget, enter transactions, even receive timely updates and alerts, all from wherever you happen to be. With Quicken 2013 and the Quicken mobile app, your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Get email and text alerts2
Get automatic updates on the latest changes (for example, going over your budget) or suspicious activity in your accounts (large deposits, unusual transactions, and more). Plus, receive weekly summaries to get a quick snapshot of the latest changes to spending, account balances and budgets over the past week.
More flexible budgeting
We’ve improved Quicken budgeting based on suggestions from customers like you. The new full-year view makes it easy to plan for monthly differences in budgets, so you stay on track for the year. Net amounts quickly show whether you are spending more or less than you make in a month. And rollovers are back — letting you apply leftover amounts to the following month.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 8 (inc 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB free space; up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Additional Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer), Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer), Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
1. Quicken app compatible with Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets and is sold separately. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details.
2. Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.
Top customer reviews
Thank you again for providing feedback about the mobile app and your support experience here-it has been extremely helpful for us in identifying and fixing some of these issues, in particular, the "create category" error. Again, we apologize for the issues you experienced. We know this has caused problems in using Quicken 2013 itself, and we are happy to announce that we've released a product and server update that should resolve the majority of issues some users are experiencing. To download this update, you can perform a One Step Update and then download the patch release, or download the "mondo" patch here: http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/go/GEN82798
We still have a small number of unique issues that we are tracking down, and we will provide more information as soon as fixes for these are validated--for details on these issues, and updated information on how to fix your issues, visit this updated FAQ http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/go/INF21487
If you find that the updates have changed or improved your experience, please help us and other users by sharing your feedback here-the more we hear from you, the better we can focus on updates that will give everyone a best-in-class experience.
However, the cloud experience just flat out does not work. I added all of my accounts, but when I log into the iPad App it tells me to go to my computer and add the accounts. I've tried cloud sync several times. After about 5 minutes, a window pops up that "Quicken has stopped responding" with options to close the program or continue waiting. I picked "Continue" then took my dogs for a walk, only to return 20 minutes later to the same message and I have a *VERY* fast Internet connection (it took about 1 minute to download the Quicken program itself).
After doing some research on the web, I saw that a lot of users were not only having trouble with the iPad app, but were LOSING DATA. This thought terrifies me, so I temporarily turned off cloud sync.
As for the rest of the app, nothing really new and exciting. It does what Quicken is supposed to do.
I'm giving it two stars because the basic app itself is functional, but I feel Intuit has really misled the consumer into upgrading with the idea of a cloud-based iPad app when this app isn't working properly.
This is the WORST upgrade in 15 years. This Product has Bugs,
I wrote on Intuit Community Blog:
" Tried opening up a download from Bank of America, and It asked me to either create a new account or download to other accounts not related to Bank of America, and it does not even list my existing B of A accounts as an option. I pressed cancell and it downloaded anyway into ANOTHER account and made a big mess. I had to go back to a previous back up. "
Also the Loan Account has been shrunk to where the transactions can only be viewed two at a time, and if the loan is paid...it will make your transactions dissapear.
What is going on with Intuit?Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]
Most recent customer reviews
I like Quicken! I have been using it since 1994. This has to be the worst version I have tried and it is the ONLY one that I have not left...Read more