Quicken Deluxe 2018 – 27-Month Personal Finance & Budgeting Software [PC/Mac Box] – Amazon Exclusive
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping.Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (22%)|
- See everything in one place. Connect to over 14,000 financial institutions and download all your banking and credit card transactions and balances
- See where your money goes. It is not just balances, your transactions are auto categorized. You see a breakdown of your spending instantly just by connecting your accounts-no manual entry required
- Track and pay your bills. Track what you have paid and project your spending into the future by connecting directly to over 11,000 billers. Use your existing banks bill pay or directly within Quicken
- Manage your investments. Connect to all your brokerages and get a complete view of your market value and portfolio
- Amazon Exclusive Features: Additional 3 months of Quicken (total of 27 months), additional 15GB of online backup with Dropbox (total of 20 GB), and FREE priority access to customer support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Know exactly where you stand with your money
Organizes your bank, credit card, investment, and retirement accounts all in one place
Securely imports your bank transactions
Categorizes expenses so you see where your money goes
See how to pay loans off faster and save
Helps create a custom budget
Manage your money anytime anywhere with our mobile app
NEW Manage your bills in one place. Download bill statements into Quicken
- Windows System Requirements: Disc enclosed but not required Processor: 1 GHz or higher Operating System: Works with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit) Memory: 1 GB or higher Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts CD/DVD drive optional Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services) Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended Printer: Any printer supported by Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Mac System Requirements: Computer: Intel Based Macintosh Operating System: macOS El Capitan (10.11) or later Memory: 256 MB or greater Hard Disk Space: 100 MB Internet Connection: Broadband Printer: Any printer supported by macOS El Capitan (10.11) or later CD/DVD drive optional
|Starter||Deluxe||Premier||Home, Business & Rental Property|
|Windows Operating System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mac Operating System||✓||✓||✓|
|Download transactions from bank & credit card accounts automatically||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatically categorize expenses to see exactly where our money goes||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Download transactions from loan & investment accounts automatically||✓||✓||✓|
|Budgeting with ability to change goals month-by-month||✓||✓||✓|
|Track investment performance with rich analysis including ROI & IRR||✓||✓|
|See realized & unrealized gains & download market quotes||✓||✓|
|NEW! Pay your bills within Quicken for free using Quicken Bill Pay||✓||✓|
|See your personal, business & rental property finances in one place||✓|
Quicken Deluxe. Manage your money and save. Step-by-step guidance to achieve your personal financial goals.
Platform: 27-month PC/Mac Box | Edition: Deluxe
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also used to buy Quicken upgrades when they were on sale....once every 3-5 years. With the new subscription approach, instead of paying $25-30 for three years worth of functionality (on sale), they want us to pay about that much for one year of functionality (also on sale). That is at least TRIPLE the price. I used to grudgingly buy updated software (because there was never any NEW useful functionality being added...I was only paying to be able to continue the automated downloading).
Bottom line - the combination of the new subscription service and the fact that updates have never resulted in a smooth transition, except for those who choose not to implement the updates until after bugs have been worked out, make Quicken 2018 and beyond NOT worth the purchase. If they revert back to their previous approach, I may think about using it again......if I haven't gotten used to the product I eventually change to.