From the Manufacturer
Quicken Home and Business 2013
Organizes your personal and your home based business finances, all in one place. Categorizes your personal and home business expenses so you know where your money is going. Shows your profit and loss at a glance so you know how your home-based business is doing at any time. Create professional looking invoices and estimates. Creates Schedule C reports to save you time on taxes. Maximize your tax deductions: Home and Business points out potential tax-deductible business expenses.
Includes everything in Quicken Premier, plus:
- Categorizes your personal spending and your business expenses, automatically
- Saves you money by finding tax-deductable business expenses
- Shows the profit and loss for your business at a glance, so you always know where you stand
- New: Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps2
Organize all your personal and business finances in one place1
Manage your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including banking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and financial institutions, so you don't have to enter transactions manually. See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports including profit/loss, cash flow, and more.
See where your money’s going
Quicken Home & Business automatically categorizes your personal and home business expenses, so you can see exactly where you're spending. Check in anytime to see your total financial picture for the week, month or year.
Always know how your home-based business is doing
Quicken Home and Business gives you an overall snapshot of your profit/loss, what's coming in for the month, what's going out, and what's left in your accounts.
Maximizes deductions and simplifies your taxes3
Quicken Home and Business captures all your deductions, including mileage and expenses for specific jobs, or even household expenses that you can partially write off. The business tax deduction summary shows your tax deduction status throughout the year to help you avoid any April 15th surprises. At tax time, save time by creating Schedule C reports for your accountant. Or, export your data directly to TurboTax to prepare your taxes quickly and accurately.
Updated for 2013:
- New mobile app
- Email and text alerts
- More flexible budgeting
- And more
FREE mobile app2
Easily manage your money on the go. Check account balances, track your budget, enter transactions, even receive timely updates and alerts, all from wherever you happen to be. With Quicken 2013 and the Quicken mobile app, your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Get email and text alerts1
Get automatic updates on the latest changes (for example, going over your budget) or suspicious activity in your accounts (large deposits, unusual transactions, and more). Plus, receive weekly summaries to get a quick snapshot of the latest changes to spending, account balances and budgets over the past week.
More flexible budgeting
We’ve improved Quicken budgeting based on suggestions from customers like you. The new full-year view makes it easy to plan for monthly differences in budgets, so you stay on track for the year. Net amounts quickly show whether you are spending more or less than you make in a month. And rollovers are back — letting you apply leftover amounts to the following month.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 8 (inc 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB free space; up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Additional Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer) Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer) Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
1. Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.
2. Quicken app compatible with Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets and is sold separately. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details.
3. TurboTax sold separately. Works with the CD/download versions of TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business.