This item is currently unavailable.
Quicken Deluxe 2017 Personal Finance & Budgeting Software [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Imports all your bank transactions safely and automatically, including those from loan, investment & retirement accounts. No need to jot it all down or save receipts
- Categorizes all your transactions and puts them in one place. Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up
- Puts your money to work. Creates a plan to pay off your debt or save for college or down payment.
- Shows how much to save to reach your retirement goals
- No need to worry about security. We make sure your information is unreadable as it passes over the internet using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What’s New for Quicken Deluxe 2017?
- Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search*
- Enjoy a new look that's easier to use and navigate
Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts*
- Includes transactions from all your different financial institutions
See where your money is going and stay on top of spending
- Categorizes all your transactions automatically so you can see them in one place
- Know how much you’re spending without having to add it all up
- Create a budget you can live with based on your past spending
- See your upcoming bills and balances due, then pay them directly from Quicken3
- Know how much you have left to spend after you pay your bills
Plan for the future you have in mind
- Create a plan to pay off your debt, save for college or make a down payment.
- See how much you’ll need to save to reach your retirement goals.
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android*
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments.
Quicken Starter Edition 2017
Quicken Deluxe 2017
Quicken Premier 2017
|Shows your bank & credit accounts together in one place*||✔||✔||✔|
|Securely imports your bank transactions until April 2020*||✔||✔||✔|
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||✔||✔||✔|
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||✔||✔||✔|
|Syncs with Quicken mobile companion app for iPhone, iPad & Android*||✔||✔||✔|
|Also shows loan, investment & retirement accounts*||✔||✔|
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt||✔||✔|
|Creates savings goals for college, a house or a big purchase||✔||✔|
|Portfolio X-Ray analyzes all your holdings to improve your portfolio*||✔|
|Helps you make better buy/sell decisions with market comparisons*||✔|
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
- CD/DVD Drive: Yes
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
- Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details.
*Footnotes and Disclaimers
- Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.
- Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Deluxe
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I see nothing but last years version wrapped in a different, poorly performing GUI. I will have no choice but to exercise the
"60 day" refund clause. I cannot believe they would offer this as completed software. New ownership has absolutely blown the chance for a positive first impression. I'm not doing business with anyone that would offer this product along with a price increase.
I would like to add that although Quicken claims to have support 24x7, the number listed either results in "call failed" or the "center is currently not open". Cannot download transactions from my bank, mobile app syncing does nor work properly.
This purchase and experience was a disaster. Buyer Beware!
I bought this upgrade even though I have Quicken 2016, mainly to try and show some support for the new company. I wasn't expecting any great improvements, and functionally it's pretty much the same as 2016, 2015 and 2014, but with one or two key improvements.
The first thing I noticed was the new interface, which while not as modern as many macOS or Windows 10 applications, it at least drags the interface forward a decade or so from the 2016 and prior version. It looks quite nice, the fonts are clearer, the graphs are a little sharper and it goes nicely with Windows 10 (blue hues and minimal icons). The other thing I noticed almost immediately is the rendering performance. You can resize graphs or the register without it hanging, so something has been updated in the GUI besides the fonts. Finally, it now seems to scale a lot better with high resolution displays, so it doesn't look ridiculous on a Retina Mac or Microsoft Surface etc.
On the downside, the application is very unstable - worse than 2016, which was bad, and far worse than 2014. It crashes when accessing the budget screen, especially if you edit month by month or edit a month other than the current one. It will crash when bulk updating payees, it crashes when unlinking a payee from the bill screen, it will duplicate payments on the project balances screen if you have a bill reminder and paid it directly, and occasionally it will crash when entering a bill manually.
The last thing to mention is that Quicken is still single-threaded and 32-bit, so even on a fast multi-processor computer, it's quite slow at some functions, especially updating or entering paychecks.
I really hope the new company figures things out, they have a lot of work to do, especially on the stability.
There is an intermittent glitch where my account balance appears to go down despite entering a deposit. This happened once or twice with Quicken 2015. But it has already happened with Quicken 2017. If I exit the program and re-start things seem fine. Frustrating because this is one of the reasons I decided to go from 2015 to 2017 version.
More concerning -- When I attempt to back up online I get an error. I tried following in-program instructions (which included purchasing more space) but still had the issue. I then spent nearly an hour in a support chat with Quicken. This person provided no meaningful assistance. And, at the end of the chat, informed me that he had just seen where this error was a "known problem" with Quicken 2017.
So I spent nearly $50 to upgrade to Quicken 2017 (when 2015 was working fine). I then spend about another $50 to increase space for my on-line back-up account (and this renews annually). Then I spend an hour of my time for no benefit.
A known problem. No known solution. Lousy technical assistance. Very disappointed.
I have 20 years of data in my Quicken account so switching to another program is not really an option. I'm hoping that Inuit makes this all right very soon. In the meantime -- I would recommend that EVERYONE avoid Quicken 2017.