From the Manufacturer
Quicken Rental Property Manager 2013
Organizes your personal and rental property finances, all in one place. Shows how your rental properties are doing and where you’re spending at a glance. Identifies tax-deductible rental property expenses so you can maximize your tax deductions. Shows which rents have been paid so you know who owes you money. Stores lease terms, rental rates and security deposits for each tenant. Creates a Schedule E report to save you time on taxes.
Includes everything in Quicken Home & Business, plus:
- Easily organizes your personal and rental property finances, in one place.
- Saves you money by finding tax-deductible rental property expenses.
- Tracks income and expenses by property, so you know where you stand.
- New: Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps3
Organize all your personal and business finances in one place1
Manage your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including banking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and financial institutions, so you don't have to enter transactions manually. See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports including profit/loss, cash flow, and more.
Tracks the performance of your rental properties1
Shows a snapshot of your rental property management expenses by property, so you know where your money is going, and where you can cut back. Tracks income and expenses for each property you own. Compare profit and loss from your different rental properties, to see which units are the most profitable.
Shows you how to maximize deductions and minimize your taxes
Quicken Rental Property Manager categorizes your personal and rental property expenses for tax purposes. Our tax deduction summary lets you instantly see your tax deduction status throughout the year to help avoid any April 15th surprises.
Creates a Schedule E tax report2
Quicken Rental Property Manager generates a Schedule E report for your rental properties. Automatically export the Schedule E data to TurboTax, or print a copy for your accountant.
Instantly see who has and hasn’t paid rent this month
In the Rent Center, you can record rent collected, partial payments, and late fees. With just a click, find tenant contact information such as lease terms, security deposits and overall payment history.
Updated for 2013:
- New mobile app
- Email and text alerts
- More flexible budgeting
- And more
FREE mobile app3
Easily manage your money on the go. Check account balances, track your budget, enter transactions, even receive timely updates and alerts, all from wherever you happen to be. With Quicken 2013 and the Quicken mobile app, your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Get email and text alerts1
Get automatic updates on the latest changes (for example, going over your budget) or suspicious activity in your accounts (large deposits, unusual transactions, and more). Plus, receive weekly summaries to get a quick snapshot of the latest changes to spending, account balances and budgets over the past week.
More flexible budgeting
We’ve improved Quicken budgeting based on suggestions from customers like you. The new full-year view makes it easy to plan for monthly differences in budgets, so you stay on track for the year. Net amounts quickly show whether you are spending more or less than you make in a month. And rollovers are back — letting you apply leftover amounts to the following month.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 8 (inc 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB free space; up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Additional Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer) Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer) Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
1. Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.
2. TurboTax sold separately. Works with the CD/download versions of TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business.
3. Quicken app compatible with Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets and is sold separately. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details.