Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Quicken vs. Microsoft Money Does anyone else miss Microsoft Money?
asked by Michael Kemmerer on November 10, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
Yes. And I'm yet to find a replacement. Although I recently discovered that Microsoft offer the sunset version for free by download. I'm seriously considering using this. I actually purchased YNAB but it lacks so many features Money had.
foo answered on November 29, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
OH so much!! Quicken is crap!!!!
designdivalq answered on December 11, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Butch answered on May 2, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I sure do it was simple straight forward easy to use. I just tried Quicken Deluxe and found it cumbersome and definitely not intuitive. It is not user friendly it doesn't seem to half of the basic things that money did so easily
Really Old Navy answered on June 24, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have been using the Sunset version ever since they stopped supporting the 2003 version. I really liked MSM but I think it will probably stop working someday and I don't want to get caught without an alternative. I bought Quicken 2010 but uninstalled it when it was disastrous. What are some other programs that anyone has had good luck using?
Just me answered on August 4, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I sure do it was simple straight forward easy to use. I just tried Quicken Deluxe and found it cumbersome and definitely not intuitive. It is not user friendly it doesn't seem to half of the basic things that money did so easily. In response to M. Griffin the Marines used to have an accronymn DILIGAS which loosely translated is Do I look like I care? I think that is the standard response.

Really Old Navy
Really Old Navy answered on June 24, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
YES!!!
RaisingWhovians answered on February 9, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does Quicken have an upgrade for the bad reviews?
M. Griffin answered on March 5, 2012

A
Quicken - Rental Property Manager 2012I agree. I have used Quicken for years but I think they are riding on their past reputation. They have serious errors in the program now and need to step back and fix errors rather than coming out with fancy new updates.
Mbusby answered on March 17, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 29, 2011, 1:15:06 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product