Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.22 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Quickie Automatic Roller Mop
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replaceable scrubbing pad feature
- 54-inch powder coated steel handle
- Easy storage with swivel hang-up feature
- Extra wide, absorbent sponge
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Quickie Automatic Roller Mop is the poly sponge mop you need for your heavy-duty clean-up jobs. This professional quality mop comes with an extra-wide, extra-absorbent sponge for cleaning large rooms. A patented built-in scrubber removes caked-on dirt and scuffmarks. And when you're done, you'll love how this sponge rinses clean and wrings dry with its patented, easy-to-use cam action wringer. 54-inch steel handle (powder coated). Patented replaceable scrubbing pad feature. Easy storage with swivel hang-up feature. Quickie designs, manufactures and distributes over 300 cleaning products for traditional in-home use as well as contractor and DIY grade applications. The product line includes mops, brooms, dusters, dustpans, brushes, buckets and other supplies.
Top customer reviews
would be adequate as they used to be, instead of cheap trashy sponge that leaves the floor swimming with water..I
have bought half a dozen in the last year, & none are any good. This one has about 1/4 inch of cellulose over trash
sponge, & does not do the job either. Disappointment.
When the plastic backing finally started tearing (after many years of machine washing) I knew I needed to get a replacement. I tried to find it in stores, but it wasn't sold anywhere I looked.
I was glad then when I found this identical item for sale on Amazon. I was not bothered by having to pay the $12 shipping (I bought 2) because it was such a great dustmop.
Imagine my surprise and dismay when I opened the package to see I had been sent a dustmop with blue, short, hard nylon strings instead of the soft yellow, long strings of the old dustmop (look at the picture, they show the yellow dustmop). I tried using it and it does not pick up the dog hairs like my old Quickie swivel flex dustmop and it takes much longer to use because it is a smaller dustmop and the strings are shorter.
What a gyp!
- Lightweight and pleasant to use. No lugging.
- I don't have to attach something to the bottom every time I want to use it, unlike the Swiffer dust mop
- To clean it off, I just take it outside and shake it. The dust flies off and into the wind.
- If I want greater gripping power, I just hold a can of Pledge a foot away from the mop head and lightly spray it into the blue hairs.
- The mop head bends nicely between the floor and wall.
- Blue hairs come out all the time at first, making a mess. This stabilizes, though, after a bit of use.
- The hairs aren't very grippy for anything larger than hair or dust. For the other little random things that end up on floors, I end up using this like a push broom. That's fine and all, but it's worth noting.
This is a good everyday dust mop for light conditions. Heavy-duty conditions would be too much to expect...if you have a lot of foot traffic and constant floor dirt, you will need to buy something else.
This can be confusing as the refill images listed elsewhere show the newer plastic post & wingnuts.
New mop head is 25% larger than the original ones for this mop and is a bit stiff to wring but it cleans the floors.