Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(5 star). See all 18 reviews
on December 22, 2013
I found the simple exercises contained within this book to be of great help whenever I start to go to anxiety. Our own minds are eminently controllable - and the techniques contained within this book help the individual to focus on breathing and visualization to put things in proper perspective. No hocus pocus -- just common sense and redirection of the emotions.

I consider it a primary reference to which I will refer over and over (till I get it firmly embedded in my mind!)
3 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2015
Love this book. I'm goingt o have to read it over and over and surely it will all sink in tremendously. It's already helped me but definitely going to read it over and over!
on August 17, 2015
Patrice some of the techniques. Works for me..
on January 1, 2013
John Selby provides helpful insights into achieving inner peace. I have read widely on this subject and love John Selby's approach.
2 people found this helpful
on May 20, 2013
Quiet Your Mind is excellent reading for those of us who get trapped in our own thought cycles and don't know how to break out.
on August 19, 2014
All as advertised
on January 15, 2013
Even though this book doesn't appear to offer any ground-breaking insights, it's written by a very experienced professional with very useful practical skills and a deep human touch to combat anxiety and other emotional and life issues. It's helped me tremendously personally, and I'd recommend it to anyone, virtually anyone including those who do not suffer from anxiety because there's so much wise and useful information in it. All in all, an excellent book!
3 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2012
I'm in the process of reading the book. I have found some helpful info inside. Will continue to read and refer back to when needed.
on January 29, 2013
Love this book and the seller was great! Fast shipping and great service!! A must read!! Would do business again!!
on January 11, 2007
This book is defintely a deep thinker! Some of the ideas in the book I've brought into my yoga class! I would recommend this book to anyone that has a fast paced life, is stressed, or anyone that really wants to "quiet their mind"
27 people found this helpful