Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,351 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,445 reviews
on August 12, 2015
I bought 4 and my wife bought 4. We did so after comparing them with several other brands, that we bought through Amazon. The other brands were the ones Amazon suggests. They ranged from $18 to $60(?). We ultimately chose the 1/4 Ton Chair. I weigh in at about 180. I can't tell you what my wife weighs for fear of my life but I assure you nobody who has sat in these tops 250 lb. We don't flop down in them, we haven't abused or gorilla tested them like the old Samsonite luggage ads. To be fair... The chairs are pretty well made and have thick material but there is a design flaw in the arm that results in the fabric ripping. This is after 10 days of use? Specifically, the arm's fabric is looped over the metal arm frame. It is secured with a single screw. Too much pressure on the arm's fabric while getting in or out and the stitching rips out. Let's face it, just about everything these days is made pretty cheap. We get what we pay for. I'll send this one back and hope is was just a bad seam. Maybe the others will be better. Maybe not. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. More later.

Ok. Now it's 2-3 weeks after the first review. We are returning ALL 8 chairs. The stitching is inadequate and inferior. Each photo was taken from a different chair. See photos.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2015
I purchased last September now chair is no good back supports have completely ripped.
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
After checking reviews for these chairs, I ordered two of them. I specifically ordered these chairs as they are suppose to hold up to 500 pounds. My husband is 6 ft. 5 in. and weighs 275 so thought they would be great chairs for him. After using them for approximately 5 to 6 weeks, the top back (where the supports are located) of one of the chairs completely ripped out. The second chair is showing signs that the same thing is going to happen to that chair. I cannot recommend these chairs - I certainly expected to be able to use them much longer than 6 weeks.
77 comments| 293 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2012
Received 2 chairs from seller on time. Both chairs packaged together. Each chair came with a carrying case that has a draw tight rope to close case. One rope was broken which required me to find similar rope and feed it through top of case. Tested each chair for functionality and durability (I'm over 300 lbs), both chairs held up nicely. Adequate room for large person with convenient cup holders. These chairs seem much more durable than others that were purchased from other stores. I would strongly recommend these for larger and heavier consumers.
44 comments| 292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2012
I am a big guy and this chair holds my weight and frame without a problem. It is not the most compact chair for a folding portable chair but it is portable and comes with an over the shoulder carry bag that it easily folds up and stores in. The color is nice too. I am very satisfied with the chair. For the money I cannot imagine a better deal.
0Comment| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2014
NO THIS IS NOT A HEAVY DUTY CHAIR, THE STITCHES ARE ALL LOSE, I'M 5'11 295LBS AND ON MY FIRST TIME I TRIED IT, IT TORE, SO NO I DONT RECOMEND IT.
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2017
I bought two of these chairs last summer based on the high weight accommodation (I'm in the mid 300s, these are graded for 500), but due to a fatal design flaw, these are completely useless. The arms on both chairs ripped out with just the slightest amount of pressure.

I wish it wasn't too late to return these. This is not what was advertised.
on March 30, 2017
I've bought 4 of these chairs. The first two were from woot and the second two from Amazon. We often have people over for cook outs and such at our house and needed some more chairs as recently the group has gotten bigger. These looked comfortable, didn't break the bank and had a high weight capacity. I didn't quite need the 500 pound capacity but most of the chairs I saw went to 300 and I needed a bit more than that for a few of my friends.

They hold up, are comfy and are super cheap. What's not to love?
on September 12, 2015
I am a big guy, 6' 4" tall and weigh 385 pounds, and bought two of these chairs because in the ad it says the chair has a "1/4 Ton Capacity" (500 pounds). Unfortunately for me, the chair I purchased did not!

The metal is strong and the chair is very comfortable, but the plastic rubberized pieces on it are not: The first time I used the chair a footing tore apart (picture attached) and one of the pieces made of the same material that holds the metal tubing together broke apart. I fell to the ground in front of a crowd at my buddy's 70th birthday part, embarrassed the heck out of me. I love the chair and will be trying to get metal pieces to replace the plastic rubberized pieces on it. If they replaced the rubberized plastic pieces for something more durable, I would highly recommend these chairs as they are comfortable and store nicely in a vehicle while traveling.
review image
on May 3, 2017
This thing sucks

I was really hoping to find a chair that was more sturdy then others and I thought I found it.. I have no doubt that the frame would probably support the weight, but the fabric and components attached to the fabric didnt survive the first use sitting at a car show. The plastic grommets that attach the arm fabric to the pole tore right through with just barely leaning on it. I sent mine back for a refund

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.