Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,515 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,626 reviews
on August 12, 2015
I bought 4 and my wife bought 4. We did so after comparing them with several other brands, that we bought through Amazon. The other brands were the ones Amazon suggests. They ranged from $18 to $60(?). We ultimately chose the 1/4 Ton Chair. I weigh in at about 180. I can't tell you what my wife weighs for fear of my life but I assure you nobody who has sat in these tops 250 lb. We don't flop down in them, we haven't abused or gorilla tested them like the old Samsonite luggage ads. To be fair... The chairs are pretty well made and have thick material but there is a design flaw in the arm that results in the fabric ripping. This is after 10 days of use? Specifically, the arm's fabric is looped over the metal arm frame. It is secured with a single screw. Too much pressure on the arm's fabric while getting in or out and the stitching rips out. Let's face it, just about everything these days is made pretty cheap. We get what we pay for. I'll send this one back and hope is was just a bad seam. Maybe the others will be better. Maybe not. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. More later.

Ok. Now it's 2-3 weeks after the first review. We are returning ALL 8 chairs. The stitching is inadequate and inferior. Each photo was taken from a different chair. See photos.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 284 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2015
I purchased last September now chair is no good back supports have completely ripped.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
After checking reviews for these chairs, I ordered two of them. I specifically ordered these chairs as they are suppose to hold up to 500 pounds. My husband is 6 ft. 5 in. and weighs 275 so thought they would be great chairs for him. After using them for approximately 5 to 6 weeks, the top back (where the supports are located) of one of the chairs completely ripped out. The second chair is showing signs that the same thing is going to happen to that chair. I cannot recommend these chairs - I certainly expected to be able to use them much longer than 6 weeks.
88 comments| 313 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2016
I purchased this chair in December of 2014 received the chair looked good, sat nice so was satisfied. Have used it only 4 or 5 times before I got dumped today, in looking at it I see the label says weight limit of 225 lbs. which is probably why it failed since I am around the 400 lb. mark. It is my fault that I never checked the label before but figured if I ordered a 500 lb. chair I would get a chair with 500 lb capability. Truly amazed that it lasted this long, just glad I did not get hurt when it folded.
on April 5, 2017
Ordered 2 of these chairs and used them for 3 months in 2016, then stored in camper for the winter. Got them out again recently for this season. On BOTH chairs the plastic connectors that form the leg supports split apart, making these chairs unusable. Very poor quality materials in the connectors.
on October 17, 2016
Lasted less than 2 months! First, the grommets at the front of the seat pealed up on the insides so the hard plastic pokes the underside of your leg (older versions use fabric...and are better because they are flexible...that plastic is too thick and won't bend around the tube properly) ...that happened in the first 2 weeks...I should have returned them then, but now I've missed the return deadline. Then the stitching holding up the arms failed (fixed by tying them up at the rear). Then the seat back fabric failed on one side where it fits over the back support tube. It only took another couple of days when the other side failed....a few minutes later, the main stitching between the seat and back failed catastrophically (and guess who ended on the ground stuck between the legs of this useless chair?!!! (ok...would probably have been funny to anyone around and I wasn't hurt though it did take a little bit of work to get out of the contraption). Oh, well....at a bit over 300lbs, I'm no where near the 500lb claim made for these chairs...DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BELIEVING THESE CHAIRS ARE HEAVY-DUTY. Read the other reviews (I should have read more than the positives at the top)...they will not last long.
on August 13, 2017
Owned for almost 2 years before it started falling apart.

The chair overall is a good concept with a few minor flaws. The fabric and metal are all high quality and should last years of use. The main problem is the plastic they used as joints where the metal met the fabric. I am a big guy,but the chair will not live up to its rating, I would suggest a 350lb. Load; where a person weighing 275lbs. Or less could slide jump bounce in and out of the chair....no problem. If you're ove 325lbs there will be sone issues even with light use,guaranteed!
on June 4, 2017
This is the third one I have received, having returned one prior for free replacement. It lasted a short while and also needed to be replaced. Quality isn't bad; however, it just doesn't deliver due to details like stitching coming out and failure of structure - and I am nothing close to the weight limit.

I purchased this one as the official third and hope it will last more than a season.
on August 15, 2015
This chair had only lasted about 3 months before it broke. The plastic brace that holds the several metal pipes at the joints on the left side completely broke off shoving the leg support into the inside of my knee, didn't hurt me at all, but it could have if i had been 400+ pounds. I'm not even 280 pounds, this is supposed to be rated for 500 pounds, which is totally bogus. It really isn't that comfortable either. If you plan on purchasing this, you're going to need some other cushions for longer period of sitting. But I would stay clear of this product, it's not going to hold up anyone 400+ pounds for any lengthy time. The seller was really fast with the shipment, hence the reason why it got a 3 star, otherwise this is a 1 star failure of a product. If anything, i wouldn't want another chair, I'd want my money back, but i'm not hassling with returns. Go with a name brand you can trust, stay clear from off brand nonsense. You'll get what you paid for, crap.
on June 3, 2016
We bought 2 of these chairs and neither of us are any where near 1/4 ton weight wise. After 2 uses one chair was starting to pop seams and by the 3rd use the rod in the back went completely through the material on the top back. Both chairs have ripped or popped seams in less than 5 uses each now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.