Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quiksilver Baby Dino Shorts for Boys (6M-24M) Army, 6/9 Months
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 19, 2013
These are the most adorable thing my 6 month old son owns. They have a great waist system that I can expand as he grows. The fabric is also durable and can stand all the washing baby clothes need.
on December 16, 2012
I was satisfied with the quality of the product. It was packaged well enough to ensure that when it arrived the product was not damaged in any way. I got what I expected.
on April 21, 2014
I love our new shorts! They look adorable on our grandson and the elastic waist makes them easy for both putting on and taking off. The elastic is not too tight ( and does not leave a mark). The baby looks so cute and stylish. I would highly recommend these shorts!
on June 10, 2014
I originally got these for my nephew who is younger that my son. The shorts were going to be way to big for him, they are closer to the 18 month size which my son currently wears. They're super cute though and decided to keep them from my son! I definitely recommend these shorts but keep in mind that they run a little big.