Quility Premium Adult Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover | 20 lbs | 60"x80" | for Individual Between 190-240 lbs | Full Size Bed | Premium Glass Beads | Cotton/Minky | Grey/Navy Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7-LAYERED PREMIUM BLANKET: Quility’s innovative 7-layered blanket is designed to offer supreme comfort. We use the most advanced sewing technology and the highest-quality materials to produce the ideal weighted blanket. The ultra-breathable, 100%-cotton outer layer is lined with non-glue polyester padding and two extra polyester layers that contain millions of premium micro glass beads. This unique structure provides optimal temperature control and guarantees that our blankets never leak beads.
- COMPLETE SET! MINKY COVER INCLUDED: Soft-to-the-touch and super-comfy, a Quility premium removable minky duvet cover accompanies every purchase! Use the cover for added warmth during the winter, and remove it to keep cool in the summer.To remove it, simply unzip the zipper and untie the string ties fastened to the loops around the blanket’s edges!
- GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP: Quility’s all-natural heavy blanket provides the warmth and comfort of a gentle hug. Sleep soundly throughout the night and wake up feeling renewed!
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE: For an individual user with a single, twin, or full-size bed, we recommend choosing a blanket that weighs around 10-12% of your body weight, (plus one pound). If the final weight falls equally between two blanket sizes, it’s best to go with the lighter option. Choosing the right size is crucial for enjoying the optimal benefits the Quility Weighted Blanket provides. For assistance choosing the right size for you, check out the helpful chart below!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We LOVE our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant shopping experience. Please keep in mind, it usually takes about a week to get used to the blanket’s weight. If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full refund— no questions asked! We’re available to answer your questions, 24/7, and are always happy to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Customers also shopped for
Exclusive items from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tranquility with Quility
The Quility Weighted Blanket emulates the feeling of a comforting hug, and can help you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.
Take a nap, cuddle up, watch TV, or read a book. The Quility Weighted Blanket isn’t just ideal for a good night’s sleep - it’ll bring calm, comfort, and coziness to any time, day or night!
Why Quility Weighted Blanket?
Quility adheres to the highest standards of quality to offer our customers the best weighted blankets available. We go out of our way to make sure our customers are happy. We are always here for you!
How to choose the right Quility Weighted Blanket
The minimum age for the use of a weighted blanket is 13 years old. The recommended weight for a weighted blanket is 10-12% of your body weight, plus 1 pound (or 12-14% plus one pound for couples). Weighted blankets should never be used to restrain a person or restrict their movement. Weighted blankets should never go past the shoulders or cover the head. Pregnant women, babies and children under 5 years old, and people who can't move the weighted blanket themselves are prohibited from using the product.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 7,273 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- it has an awesome cover which feels fantastic
- the cover ties to the blanket so it doesn’t slip and the blanket remains evenly distributed
- some of the other blankets don’t come with a cover so wind up being more expensive with purchase of cover
- feels really great on. I love it. The pressure is just enough. I got the 20 lb blanket and I weigh about 165.
Cons: my twin 4 year olds keep trying to steal it off me. Luckily they can’t pick it up 😬.
The quality seems to be excellent. Cover feels sooooo good and sewing on blanket pockets seems secure as does the zipper. Very pleased with purchase- would recommend and buy again!
I can't speak on the individual merits of weighted blankets for everyone; what I do know is that I have been intrigued by them for some time. As someone who is prone to anxiety and sleeplessness, getting a good night's rest has been an elusive goal. But, these blankets are really quite expensive, and I was never quite sure how much to trust a bunch of Amazon reviews. I took the plunge on this one, and this is what I think:
I had very specific criteria I wanted in my weighted blanket: 20-25 lbs (I'm about 185 lbs), not too large, and with a good cover for the blanket itself. This guy managed to hit all of those criteria with superior quality.
Packaging: Very simple, came in a clear poly zipper bag, with a carrying handle. No extraneous packaging material around it, just a standard box. I would not advise using a blade to open the package. The bag will be kept for storage, as it seems sturdy enough.
Design: I chose this blanket because of the glass beads as opposed to silica sand or poly beads. The blanket makes little to no noise in the night, nothing more than any sheets might make normally. The beads are sewn into fairly large square pockets, and lays very flat on the bed. I've seen the diamond patterned blanket available on Amazon, and while that might be nice for making the blanket more mobile, this has served just fine. The square pockets, I feel, actually help it fold up better. There are string ties for the included cover. The cover is incredibly soft, and the textured side is a really nice touch. When attached and placing the blanket in the cover, I would recommend being aware of the weight of the blanket, as it could tear the ties if you try and stuff it in like a normal duvet. I have had no indication that the stitching is week or likely to fail in any place.
Size and Weight: I was a little concerned 20lbs wouldn't be enough, but it feels far heavier in reality than anticipated. It covers the full length of a queen mattress, and about 2/3rds the width; really, really nice for one person, but definitely not two. I was looking for weighted blanket that was on the smaller side (it seemed like a waste of the weight to have it all over the place and not on me!), and the dimensions are perfect.
Function: After about a week of use, I feel like the blanket works incredibly well. I know it will vary from person to person, but I've been sleeping 8-9 hours a night, falling asleep faster, tossing and turning less, and feeling better in the morning. I place it beneath the sheets and comforter, with the textured side down. I find the weight can actually be a little much in some body positions, and it has lead to me sleeping on my back, something I never did before. This, however, has been a pleasant development: the blanket in addition to the position feels a lot like shivasana at the end of a yoga session, very meditative and relaxing. The weight also seems to be at an optimal distribution in this arrangement. I will say that the addition of the blanket to my bedtime routine has made me very aware of my 'sleep hygiene,' in that I lay the blanket out on the bed before sleeping, and get right in and go to bed, no more staying up for hours on my phone, no more watching YouTube or Netflix before sleeping. I remove it in the morning and fold it up when I make the bed. Very nice, and very effective.
I would highly recommend this to anyone that is interested in the potential benefits this blanket could give to their nightly routine. I have yet to use it around the house or during other activities, but see no reason why it wouldn't be just fine in any case.
I have to say that this blanket is one of the BEST investments I’ve made, hands down! It’s worth every penny.
I’ve been using the blanket for a few hours and I am very impressed so far. It seems well made, was packaged wonderfully, has no odor, is soft and is very warm but not hot (I can’t stand being hot under covers). Even though the weight is lower than recommended for my body weight, I am still experiencing the relaxing effect of the blanket. I feel like it is going to hold up well and assuming it does, we will be buying more. The fact that the cover comes with it (and on it!!) is a huge bonus, too. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Also, I’m not being given an incentive to write this review - I’m just super excited and rely heavily on reviews for my purchases so I’m trying to pay it forward a bit!
Update: my son has been using it for just under a week and we have seen tremendous results. He is sleeping better and longer, wakes up more rested and in a better mood. It definitely is helping us start the school year off right!