- Save 5% on your purchase of 4 yards or more of this fabric. Discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Quilted Vinyl Solid White Fabric By The Yard
|Price:||$5.98 + $1.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% PVC
- Medium Weight Fabric: 6-7.9 oz/yd²
- 54'' wide. Fabric is sold by the yard and cut to order. For example, order of 1 yard (Qty=1) is 54'' x 36''. Order of 3 yards (Qty=3) is 54'' x 108''.
- This water repellent quilted vinyl fabric is great! This is perfect for baby changing pads changing pad covers diaper bags and more! Colors include light blue green yellow pink and white.
- Washing Instructions: Wipe With Damp Cloth
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you're creating your own wardrobe, mending a beloved item or designing a collection for the runway, Here's a simple guide to point your fabric shopping in the right direction to ensure your project's success!
What are you making?
Tops / Blouse
For a T-shirt, tank top or pullover, knit fabrics like jersey, interlock, French terry or sweater hatchi knits are great fabric choices. For a blouse or button-up shirt, consider lightweight woven fabrics such as shirting, lawn, voile, challis, chambray or crepe.
Dress / Skirt
For a form fitting or structured dress or skirt, choose light to medium woven fabrics like twill, sateen, or suiting. Medium to heavyweight knits like ponte, scuba, or double knit will yield great results as well. If a loose-fitting or flowy dress/skirt is desired, lightweight wovens like crepe, gauze, challis, lawn and voile are fashionable choices for fabrics, as well as jersey or ITY knits.
Bridal / Formalwear
For a structured gown or dress, choose a heavier weight satin, shantung or dupioni silk fabrics. For a flowy look with lots of drape, choose chiffon or charmeuse fabrics. Sequins, lace or organza are perfect for fanciful overlays. A lining is recommended for most formalwear. China silk, Bemberg or batiste are great lining fabrics.
?Medium weight stretch knits with 4-way stretch like spandex jersey or ponte de roma are great choices for leggings. For a classic pair of slacks, look for light to medium weight finely woven fabrics like linen and suiting. For casual pants or jeans, woven fabrics like denim, twill, sateen or poplin are recommended.
Baby / Kids
?Shop for breathable fabrics like cotton knits, and double gauze. Organic cotton or bamboo rayon is a great choice too for sensitive skin.
Swim / Activewear
Look for synthetic knits with Lycra/Spandex. Nylon is an ideal fiber for swim and activewear.
Faux fur, spandex knits, tulle, satin and metallic embellished fabrics are great for cosplay and costume apparel.
Choose heavier fabrics like melton, faux leather or suede, fleece, or canvas.