Quilter's Pressing Pad (Mat) 14” x 16”(224 sq in) Quality Wool Ironing Mat. Quilting Embroidery Stitching Sewing Applique Work Patchwork Garment Work. Crisply Pressed Seams with Professional Results
- ACHIEVE SUPERIOR, PROFESSIONAL LOOKING RESULTS - Natural wool fibers of this Premium Quality U.S. Made Pressing Mat provide a perfect pressing surface for any textile work. Densely packed wool fibers are superior for heat setting and seam pressing. Reduce curling, eliminate puckering and waviness and minimize stretching.
- SAVES TIME AND ENERGY - Press more in less time. Natural heat absorbing properties of this specially formulated woolen material traps and radiates heat back up through the fabric effectively ironing both sides at the same time. Flatten your work perfectly with less energy!
- EASY TO USE – INSTANTLY START MAKING BETTER SEAMS - Heat-set with ease! Works like an extra-hand by grabbing the fabric to prevent sliding during pressing. Pieces are easily pinned to the mat for blocking work if desired.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT YET GENEROUSLY SIZED - Compare with others. 14” X 16” mat is large enough for your larger 12 x 12 blocks, while still portable for convenient packing and traveling. Less re-positioning of your pieces while pressing.
- VERSITILE - With or without steam. Both knits and wovens. Hand iron or heat press. Use on most any hard surface. Absorbs heat and moisture preventing burns and overheating of the surface below.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Crafters, professionals and homemakers alike will absolutely love the superior results, ease of use and time saved using this Pressing Mat. For quilting, embroidery, stitching, sewing, applique work, patchwork, garment work, or anywhere crisply pressed seams, perfectly flattened surfaces and professional result are desired. Dense all-natural woolen fibers trap heat and radiate it back up through to your work piece, effectively pressing both sides at the same time. Your pressing and ironing time is cut in half ! Use with or without steam. With steam, moisture is absorbed and effectively transferred back to your work piece. ½” thick with the perfect density and firmness to provide the ultimate pressing surface for professional results with ease.
Generously sized at 14” x 16” for less repositioning of your work. Fit full 12” x 12”quilt blocks with ease. Fit larger craft projects.
Nicely sized for table top or counter top ironing, craft table or portable side table,or on top of your ironing board.
Yet still sized for portability and travel. Portable enough for quilting, crafting or ironing on the go. Easily rolled for carrying inside
of your crafting bag, backpack, handbag, or transporting flat in your suitcase or luggage. Perfect for travelers who must
consistently iron their clothes. Ideal for campers and college students.
Professional tailors to crafters. Homemakers, college students and travelers. One of the easiest ways to improve the overall look
of your sewing, pressing and ironing projects. Press like a Pro with the Perfect Press Pressing Mat. From home when ironing
darts and pleats to your most demanding quilting projects.
Made in the USA. High quality, durable, specially formulated pressed, flattened wool felt.
BACKED BY OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE