Other Sellers on Amazon
Quilting Block and Pattern-a-Day 2020 Calendar Calendar – Day to Day Calendar, August 13, 2019
|New from||Used from|
Calendar, Day to Day Calendar
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Quilting Block and Pattern-a-Day 2020 Calendar
With patterns for 41 quilts and 272 quilt blocks, this calendar’s extraordinary collection includes:
- Quilt or block pattern on the back of each page
- Box turns into a wrap-around-calendar stand for desk or tabletop display
- Loose pages so patterns and designs can be saved for later
- Day/date reference on each page along with writing space for noting appointments, to-do lists, etc.
- Includes official major world holidays
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Calendar : 640 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1449498396
- ISBN-13 : 978-1449498399
- Dimensions : 6.8 x 1.6 x 5.3 inches
- Publisher : Andrews McMeel Publishing (August 13, 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #23,287 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After looking at this I realised why I never purchased one before.
The pages are very very thin.
I thought the cutting instructions were missing till I realised it’s all mainly paper piecing and appliqué.
It doesn’t say anywhere that it’s all paper piecing, and that most pages need to be enlarged at a printers shop,( that won’t be cheap at all)
I am very disappointed as I don’t like paper piecing at all.
I feel I was misled by the description. Or did I not see it?
I suppose I will laminate the pages so they don’t tear or crease ( they are very flimsy) and use them for ideas for different blocks. So not a complete waste of money.