- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Sixth&Spring Books (October 21, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936096803
- ISBN-13: 978-1936096800
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#659,633 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #607 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Patchwork
- #1292 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
- #1671 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Quilts & Quilting
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Quilting the New Classics: 20 Inspired Quilt Projects: Traditional to Modern Designs Paperback – October 21, 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
This book really helped me feel more confident. It's a great book for a anyone, but I would suggest it to a beginner, because it tells you the history of your classic quilts, gives you the pattern for it, but opens you up to the modern world. I'm very glad that I purchased this book.
I also know what I'm giving as Christmas gifts! I know a few people that will be just delighted to have this book!