- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Phillips Fiber Art Inc.; First edition (October 13, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9677894943
- ISBN-13: 978-9677894945
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,621,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quilts Without Corners Encore Paperback – October 13, 2009
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Cheryl Phillips has authored ten quilting books. The majority are based on circular quilting designs. She has also created a number of quilting tools including the ten degree wedge and the Cut A Round tools. She and her husband, Gary, own Phillips Fiber Art in Delta, Colorado.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now