- Series: Landmarks in Rhetoric and Public Address
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Southern Illinois University Press; 1st edition (October 19, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0809313782
- ISBN-13: 978-0809313785
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,127,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quintilian on the Teaching of Speaking and Writing: Translations from Books One, Two and Ten of the Institutio oratoria (Landmarks in Rhetoric and Public Address) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Â The modern reading of Quintilian is not a mere antiquarian exercise. His book epitomizes the best of a humane approach to literacy."Â from the Introduction
Text: English, Latin (translation) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.