Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 15, 2013
I purchased these as a gift for someone who loves penguins. They were so cute! The only issue is they were a little difficult to get on the keys. However, in my experience, putting on key caps or key covers are a little hard to do. I'm not sure how long these will last, but hope they will be useful for a long time. I've had other key caps in the past and during the hot part of the year, they tend to get rubbery and eventually the artwork rubs off and they get almost a sticky feel to them. At that point, it's time to pull them off the keys and get new ones.
on July 2, 2014
I'm a teacher and I used these covers for my school keys. My students loved them, unfortunately they only lasted a year before falling apart. Thinking of buying another pair with a different animal.
on July 9, 2011
I carry a lot of keys at work that all look the same and needed an identifier... These are good and brightly colored. I'm not sure how durable they'll be, but they fit my keys which are a little larger than normal and are so far functioning fine. For less than ten bucks, I'm satisfied.
on June 10, 2013
Very cute and great for distinguishing keys apart. Sadly mine have been breaking apart and after about 2 months the images started wearing off of them. They would work better not rubbing against each other.
on April 25, 2013
This was purchased for my kid to make sure the key didn't get misplaced as quickly. I ended up using a couple for myself. They won't fit larger keys though - mostly house key-sized and smaller.
on October 7, 2014
They were good while they lasted, but they ended up getting hard and crusting off!
on December 29, 2012
I like the idea of color coding my keys, it helps me get into the house much quicker. They are nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.