Quirky BND-1-CW1 Bandits All-Purpose Rubber Bands with Hooks (10-pack)
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fastening up pens or drawing supplies
- Suspending excess cords from shelving
- Hanging a bottle from a baby stroller
- Hanging sunglasses from a rearview mirror
- Tying up jewelry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
I carry some in my day bag and keep some more in my travel kit. They're in semi-permanent use for a dozen applications around my home and office. Some of the maybe less-obvious ones:
- The wrist strap on my umbrella came loose, so I removed it and threaded a Bandit through to replace the strap. Not only does it do the job of replacing the wrist strap, the hook makes it easy to attach the umbrella to an easy-to-reach place on my bag or jacket when I'm out and about in the rain. When I need to stow it on a sunny day in a bag I need to carry with me, instead of trying to stuff it inside or having it dangle from the outside of the bag, I sit the end in the side mesh-pocket and use the Bandit to lash the other end so it stays firmly in place. And when I'm walking in the rain, I often attach my shopping bag or water bottle to the hook so I have a free hand even while holding the umbrella.
- I keep crutches around because of an on-again, off-again limp, and they were _always_ getting knocked over with a loud clatter no matter where I tried to stow them.Read more ›
Is the item too small for the band? Wrap it around twice. Is the item to big for the band? Hook two bands together. Seriously, I love these little things.
While it is nice having the different colors, it would be handier if each size were a different color to make them easier to pick out of a drawer. It would also be nice if they had a bit more stretch to them.
This is one of those tools you don't know you need till you have it around and start grabbing it for this job or another. I picked my first set up at a local stationary store, and have picked up a second set here on Amazon.
Went on an extended vacation with 4 adults in the mini-van, and brought a 5-gallon water cooler on wheels. Didn't have a bungee cord available, so took three of these, and anchored the water cooler to the back of the driver's seat. Viola`! No more ice water all over the van on those sudden corners!! Amazing that these little bands didn't give up the goat and break, considering the workout they had that week!
I also use these for my keeping my hair tool cords in order, both at home and while traveling. So many uses, actually. I'm sure to be buying more of these as I find them, since they are such handy tools, they tend to get "legs" on occasion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not that much flexible.. It does not stretch as much. Kind of hard to usePublished 3 months ago by Rico_suave
These are my all-time favorite multi-purpose easy-to-use indispensable gadgets. I use them for everything!Published 3 months ago by Itchyfeet
These things are amazing. They come in handy for so many different things. I absolutely love them! Very good quality.Published 4 months ago by Vhoagie
The best for all you need to hold together item pencils, pens etc.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are so great!! Useful for so many different purposes. A few different sizes are included and they can be linked to each other.Published 6 months ago by Pinky
They are held together in the package with a cable tie! Irony at it's best.Published 6 months ago by MoJo422