Quirky Plug Hub Under Desk Power Cord Management Station
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Three openings on the top of the unit direct your cords neatly to your power strip.
- Three integrated cord anchors let you wrap up and hide longer cords.
- Sit Plug Hub on its rubber bottom or on its back, or mount it to a wall.
- Made from rigid plastic with a rubber "foot" on the bottom.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. This unit is not made out of metal, as the pictures make it appear to be. It is made out of molded plastic. Power strips are sometimes the source of fires. This unit will not survive being kicked too hard, much less an electrical fire.
2. The base is too narrow to support multi-row power strips. It will only work with single-inline power strips that support 6 plugs. So the usefulness is limited.
3. The door clearance is such that large plugs (wall-warts) may not have enough clearance to allow it to close.
4. The depth is also such that there is not enough room to fully wrap longer power cords inside.
5. Even though standard power strips support 6 plugs, this unit has 3 ports and 3 wrapping poles. It might be fine for some situations, but this design further limits the capacity.
6. Considering it doesn't include a power strip, the premium it comes at makes it a poor value indeed.
There are some good things I can say about this unit. It's a good idea and it will help you organize your wires if you only need a basic inline 6 outlet power strip. And it can be mounted or left standing on your desk or the floor. But given all the shortcomings and the premium, it's not worth it.
However, it should be noted that it looks much more "plastic-y" that it appears in the product images, which I wish I had known.
Also, I wish that it came with screws to attach it to the bottom of a desk.
I actually like the look and design, although I agree with the other reviews that for the price, and without a power strip included, it is pricey for what it is. For the next generation, if you built in the Pivot Power Strip, this would be the single best cord management solution. But as it is, I've bought the Blu-Lounge Design CB-01 instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cheap plastic, doesn't include power strip shown in photos. Not worth more than $10, I would suggest using camelcamelcamel. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Beatle Fan
This expensive piece of plastic was perfect to hide our unsightly cords. I despise paying as much as we did; but begrudgingly I admit it was perfect. So---who am I to complain?Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I wish there was one not so tall so it'd be more discrete but otherwise this is great and defiantly helps keep my cords organized!Published 8 months ago by danielle doucette
This is one of the best ideas I have come across in years. Well made, great design, I just wish it had a little more space inside. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Cory
I was expecting a metal casing and when I saw that it was plastic I was so disappointing. The idea of a plastic casing hiding my cables scares me because I've seen how fast plastic... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Gohan