Quitting Smoking For Dummies Paperback – September 12, 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Break your bad habits, be healthier, and breathe easier!
Ready to be smoke free? This friendly, practical guide helps you through the entire process of quitting smoking step by step from understanding your addiction and reducing your desire to smoke to resisting temptation and handling relapses. Youll evaluate the various medical quitting aids and alternative treatments and find people and programs to support you over the long haul.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
- Item Weight : 1.19 pounds
- Paperback : 360 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0764526294
- ISBN-13 : 978-0641997426
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st Edition (September 12, 2003)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,358,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: