BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 313 reviews(5 star). See all 349 reviews
on October 12, 2015
I won't go into all the things I love about this case. If you've ready anyone else's review, you'll know what is so good about the case. The ony thing I'd add is my review regarding MtG specifically and deckboxes. The case promotes just sleeved cards, but anyone who plays MtG (Magic the Gathering) knows to put their cards in a box. Unless you're building a cube, or you're just totally playing casual (which prob means you aren't buying this case in the first place), you are going to be putting your decks in a box. I was looking through all of the reviews to see how this would work for me.

I play with the Ion Deckboxes and one made by Aaron Cain (the Cool Deckbox Guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cainracing/featured). So I was concerned about the fit. People already stated that there is a tight fit with normal Ultra Pro deckboxes. Well, I play Modern, and I only ever have 3 decks with me. I bought this to play with, have with me at a tournament, have something that is sleek and compact, something that doesn't take much space. This fits everything I wanted.

The only bad thing about the case I got was this: When the case is closed, the top is a little crooked. Pretend you take the entire case and twist the two ends in opposite directions. The bottom is flat, but the top looks corkscrewed. It's not even that bad, but since i'm a little OCD about things, I can notice it and it is a little annoying. Again, more aesthetic than a functional problem.

Back to the main point, fitting Deckboxes. The deckboxes fit longways with NO issue. Yes, this limits the amount of boxes you can fit into the case. If you have Ion boxes or bigger, you're not going to get many into the case. What you'll have to remember is that this case is not for carrying your collection. If you want a slim, sleek, compact carry case that is easy to handle, maneuver and store deckboxes, dice, tokens, etc; this is your case.

If you look at the pictures I've attached, you can see that on the far left of the case, there are loose cards with the stock dividers. These are the tokens that each Modern deck can produce. Next to the tokens, I've set up the dividers (the Velcro dividers that came with the case) to include my die. I have three Modern decks, and they hall fit comfortably in the case without feeling 'squished' in the case. I would not be able to put them in the other way, because they're too big and wide. This is pretty much the only configuration that works for bigger deckboxes. As for the regular Ultra Pro Deckboxes; you can see in the last photo that they fit so much better than the Ions do. You can probably carry about 10 decks in this fashion if you choose to do that.

Final Review: Great case if you want a slim way to carry a few decks, tokens, dice, and other random things you need for a tournament (papers, pencils, etc). If you're looking for a case that carries EVERYTHING, this is not for you. My only negative comment about this case is that there's no way to pull off a playmat. You're going to have to suck it up and carry it. If you were to put the playmat in the case, you might be able to carry a deck and some other small things like dice or tokens, but that's it. So, Unless you're going to be going to a tournament with one deck and your playmat, just carry the playmat and allow yourself more room for decks.

-Tyler
review image review image review image
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2017
After much searching and comparing, I purchased this case for my son's birthday. He plays Magic the Gathering and needed a way to easily transport his decks to tournies and to college where he plays with friends. He really loves the case. He carries it several times a week and it is no worse for wear than the day it arrived. It holds hard sleeved cards which was a major selling factor. Many cases will only hold the bare cards themselves. You can use it with smaller deck boxes or just with the cards alone. He uses it with no boxes and still has room to take his spindowns, etc. When it first arrived, it WAS tough to zip/unzip at the corners, but my husband added a bit of oil and now it slides great! Quality product, very happy with this purchase.
on June 11, 2017
I bought this for my Dominion cards. The only downside is that for the price of the case, I could have bought another expansion to the game. I was using a Flambeau tackle box that held all my cards, but it didn't have a real handle, so when I inevitably dropped it, cards went everywhere. This has both a shoulder strap and a wrist strap, so there's no way I'll drop it. It feels sturdy and zips securely, so even if it did fall, the contents would be okay. And the trough is wide enough for the my cards and their dividers, unlike a cheaper card case I purchased earlier. I think that even if my cards were sleeved or boxed they would still fit okay. And it all feels like good quality materials. I expect I will be using this for a long time.
on November 7, 2016
Bought for my girlfriend because she is starting to get into MTG, and she built a lot of decks she wants to test out. So she needed some way to carry all these cards, and we found this beauty. It's sturdy, and easy to carry on your back.

I had a dumb moment where I realized you carry it like a quiver of arrows - hence the company's name...

Anyway, check out the picture where she fit 4-5 decks (+60 cards each) and a dozen dice.
review image
on April 9, 2017
When I purchased this card holder it was delivered with slight damage to the case (not from shipping... Could have happened at Amazon?) I contacted the company and sent over pictures of the damage, they sent me a new case at no charge, very stand up company that stands behind their product.

As for the case...
The case is made very well and I really think worth the 40 dollar price tag. Zipper is very good quality and you can feel how sturdy the case is, it has no issues protecting your cards. I purchased a few other cases on Amazon (best case... Etc) and this is by far superior in construction.

I am currently using it to hold mtg (magic the gathering) cards. The cards/decks are sleeved with dragon shields with some in pro boxes. The case holds them well (on their sides) with no room for movement. I am able to fit 5 pro boxes with about 40 cards extra per deck (so able 200 (in that range) of sleeved cards. With this set up the case is completely full so no extra room for dice or mat etc. FYI, if I was to pull the cards from the deck boxes I would have a lot of room left for dice. I can fit my mat in the top netting folded over (the mat is a inked gaming brand) however, zipping the case closed is a tight fit (but doable).

I would like to see a double row case from this same company with the same quality as this one. But for now, if you are needing a high quality case for you cards, this is the one (especially compared to the others on Amazon)
on October 9, 2015
This product was the perfect solution for my small MTG cube. It holds my 360 card single sleeve cube plus 200 lands about 100 sleeved Tokens leaving some wiggle room so people could easily pull cards from it for draft. With the room left over using the dividers I created a compartment for more D20's than i will ever need. The Velcro dividers hold securely and readjusting them as players draft from the cube keeps the cube upright to keep drafting easy, no digging cards from the bottom as they start to fall over as the cube gets empty. :D The corner of the case are a bit tight so i suggest if you are placing your cards inside without a deck box using the Beautiful and Thick Quiver hard dividers on the end of each side of the case to avoid the lid catching the corner of your cards as you close it. With that said I am super happy with this product and it is a worth while purchase for any Card game player who needs to regularly transport large amount of cards. Keep up the good work Quiver. :D
on August 4, 2016
I play a lot of card games, i buy a lot of carriers and most of them are good but i have a complaint or two. This thing is really nice and i'm very impressed. It’s just a card case so there isn’t a lot to say about it but I have House on a haunted hill( All the punch out tokens, die, cards and figures), Ascension(all the play cards, honor, and always available cards), two MTG decks, and a copy of flux in the one I have. There is still room to put another two or three Magic decks. It’s very well crafted. I don’t like things that look or feel cheap and this is a well-made product, worth every penny. Not only would I recoment it I plan on picking up another copy.
review image
on June 3, 2017
I LOOOOVE MY QUIVER CASE!
The storage room fits my collection of green magic the gathering cards with plenty to spare, the movable foam dividers are amazing for separating the cards safely. And I still only used half of the rather nicely made plastic dividers. The quiver is a beautiful and well made case that will keep any items or cards in great condition. Did I mention the two forms of carry handles! Both are well made like the case. One small loop for slidding it out of a shelf or spot, one that goes over shoulder that has swiveled hooks and always keep it flat, if needed. Well balanced and did I say beautiful already! I would strongly suggest this case. I am already debating a second case for my other cards!! All I would recomend is more color options for the pretty shiny made dividers... Oh yeah they are working on that too! :D
on April 14, 2017
This is a very high quality case. We purchased it for our son's 10th birthday. A little expensive for a kid but he's into pokemon cards and has been carrying his cards in random containers. This fits his cards so he looks awesome when he goes to play cards at a friend's house. Also helps mom not go crazy with cards everywhere. They are nice and neatly stored in the quiver and ready to go at any moment. The details are very nice from the zipper to the material and the extras inside just take it over the top. Thank you for caring so much about what you are creating. Worth every penny!
on April 28, 2016
This is my case for travel and many many game nights. I have 24 games here including small board games and card games (Convoy, Condottiere, Colossal Arena... Love Letter, Arboretum, Archaeology...) you get the idea. The case has good sized pockets for directions, score sheets, boards for Condottiere and Convoy, some tokens, dice and sturdily holds all the cards safely. It is a great way to store games and keeps a wide range of small games easily available. It is sturdy, the carrying strap is strong and I have no complaints.... well... I wish they made it in other colors.