|Manufacturer||WNV Corp.- Quixx|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 1.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||00070-US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||00070-US|
|Cover Included||Quixx 00070-US Kit | Removes Light, Medium and Deeper Scratches | Paint Repair System|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
QUIXX 00070-US Paint Scratch Remover Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Effective: Permanently removes scratches, small marks and scuffs. They will not reappear over time
- Simple to Use: Quick and simple 2-step process
- Safe to Use: Suitable for all gloss paints and colors including metallic. QUIXX will not damage your vehicle's finish
- All Inclusive Kit: Repair Polish (0.88 ounces), Finish Polish (0.88 ounces), 2500 Grit Sandpaper (4ea) and Polishing Cloths (2ea)
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We want you to be fully satisfied. If not, we will refund you in full
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Quixx Paint Scratch Remover is the most effective way to remove scratches from the painted surfaces of a car. The product is a simple two-step repair system that works easily to permanently remove scratches from a car’s painted surface. In the first step, a patented compound works with the paint material surrounding the scratch to permanently remove the scratch from the surface. The second step restores the finish to its original shine.
Imagine using a scratch remover on a car that actually repairs and completely removes the scratch, rather than just cover it up only to have it reappear after a few car washes. Quixx Paint Scratch Remover is a unique repair system that through a German engineered process called Plastic Deformation, effectively removes scratches from all paint finishes quickly, safely and permanently. Engineered and produced in Germany.
From the manufacturer
Paint Compatibility Check
The Quixx brand of scratch removal and repair products are universal in nature. Meaning, they are not color specific. You can use Quixx on ANY color car.
The Quixx PSR is compatible with virtually every make and model vehicle on the road today, with only a few exceptions. If a car has a nano paint job, a ceramic clear coat, or a matte paint job (e.g.: no clear coat), then the Quixx PSR is considered not compatible for use. While nano paint finishes are not common, you can find them on some models of Mercedes Benz, you can easily find out if your car was painted in this fashion by contacting your local dealer.
|Paint Scratch Remover Kit||Twister Rim Cleaning Brush||Paint Repair Pen||Headlight Restoration Kit and Sealer|
|Use||Permanently removes scratches, small marks and scuff marks||Effortlessly removes stubborn dirt and brake dust without scratching your rims or other automotive surface||Seals deep scratches and stone chips to help prevent rust and further damage to the paint||Restores foggy, yellowed, and opaque headlights to like new condition|
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is what you get in the box: 1 repair tube, 1 finish tube, 2 rags, 4 narrow 3000 grit sandpaper and the instruction manual.
Remember I said the trick is in the wet sandpaper? Well, I basically removed more than half of the "scratches" simply by using sandpaper. They were not scratches at all, but merely paint residue from the other vehicle and wall paint.
My suggestion to everyone, especially if you want to remove large amount of scratches, is to buy these products: sandpaper (i.e. 3000 grit), scratch removal compound (they're cheap) and car wax. You would save a lot of money instead of using the Quixx scratch removal. Follow the below procedure.
1. clean the scratch area with water or very mild all-purpose cleaner.
2. wet the sandpaper and wet the scratch area.
3. gently rub the wet sandpaper in a circular motion onto the scratches for NO MORE than 15 seconds (this should remove the residue from the other car paint.
4. then, wipe the wet surface of scratch area with a soft towel or rag (be sure it's not abrasive towel).
5. apply compound on the scratch and use another dry rag to scrub the scratch surface for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. let it dry for one minute before applying one coat of wax. You're done. Add another coat of wax if desired.
If you don't remove any scratches, then that just means the scratches are "beyond skin deep."
Again, for the price of the Quixx scratch removal, you can add few dollars to buy a whole bottle of compound, 3000 grit sandpaper (which you might already have at home), car wax (which you also might have) and a soft towel.
The body shop wanted $450 to fix it. I bought quix and 45min later it looks good as new. On a side note for deep scratches make sure you buy the filler pen. I really didn’t think this was going to work I am shocked at the results.